BY MIDOL #95 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

AllThings J.
Works much faster than Advil for when I have menstrual cramps. Takes about 45 minutes to an hour to take effect !
Vernice F.
Bronx, NY
Being a female is a beautiful thing. We get to play dress up all the time, we have the amazing gift to create and give life, and we hold important and noble roles in life, but with privilege comes sacrifice, and in this case, our bodies have to pay the painful yet healthy price, and the price is “billed” to us every month. Midol has helped me cope with the cramps and irritability of my menstrual cycle since I was 13 years old. I’ve been faithful to this brand and it’s been faithful to me in return, thank you for making my life a lot easier, Midol.
Kayla N.
Akron, OH
I get excruciating cramps once a month and I use midol. No other Tylenol or anything is strong enough. It gets rid of bloatin cramps back aches head aches you name it this is a holy grail product I will always swear by
Sonia E.
Fairless Hls, PA
These help when my stomach and my back are aching bad. Worth the money. I would buy again
Definitely worth it
eileen e.
This is so good for head aches and it’s a must have in a house full of girls and it helps so much
Alexa M.
Maple, ON
I get VERY bad period cramps and the only medicine that does the trick is Midol. It is so effective and fast working. Highly recommend.
Amanda B.
Hallam, PA
I think most ladies will agree that this is a definite need for that “time” lololol! This definitely helps me personally with bloating, not to mention the cramps!!
Devin E.
I don’t have really back cramps, so this helps relieve whatever cramps I do get. Definitely something I keep on me.
Stephanie O.
tampa, FL

Having
3 girls and myself this is mandatory product in our home!  I take
this product as soon as I start having cramps - it takes the edge off the
cramps especially the stomach, legs and my back pain. It reduces bloating and I
no longer wear 2 full sizes larger during my cycle. Helps me get around and function!  Thank you Midol!

Jill N.
Works well and does it's job. It is priced well and you can find it at an grocer which is convenient. Will buy it in the future.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?