BY MIDOL #88 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Karen W.
Louisville, KY
One of the very few things that'll ease my cramps once a month.
I don't think they do anything for PMS because I'm still a raving lunatic but I may need to see a shrink for that! Lol.
I have these on hand every month because they are one of the few things that's effective.
Brandy D.
Funny how this popped up in my snaps today. Nice reminder as I'm starting my period. I have an IUD so most times my flow is very light and at times Im not sure if I'm even on my period anymore! But Midol has always been the very best at taking away the pain and bloating from my periods. It works better than prescription ibuprofen or Tylenol. Anything I've tried! It's great! Highly recommend!
April V.
North Augusta, SC
Yes yes yes!! This little pill works wonder during my time of the month that I call "Mom's crazy time [STAY THE BLANK AWAY!]
Hope A.
Eatonton
best thing in the world until my boyfriend throws it at me and demands that i take one when i first start my period
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Midol is a girls best friend!! Definitely beyond helpful when that time of the month comes by!
Samara O.
Hampstead, NC
Where would a girl be without her Midol?! When it's that time of the month it is honestly the only thing that keeps me going through the day! That, and knowing that I have a comfy bed and heating pad at home. I always have some at home, and some in my purse in case of emergency.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these for my really bad cramps. This with a warm bottle of water on tummy works really well. A must have for that time of the month.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I use these every single cycle. I take one the very second I get my period because I tend to get really bad cramps the first few days of my period. If it wasn't for these pills, I wouldn't be able to take on my day on my period. I'm extremely greatful
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I'm so grateful for these pills they are a lifesaver on those special days not only do they pick me up they soothe the pain and actually make me not feel as grumpy
Amanda B.
Hallam, PA
I think most ladies will agree that this is a definite need for that “time” lololol! This definitely helps me personally with bloating, not to mention the cramps!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?