BY MIDOL #88 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Megan M.
Never did anything to help my cramps or menstrual pain. Always had yo take something else. The bottles are a little small but I see why.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This brand didnt even help a bit for my cramps. Its just does not compare to any of the others i have taken. i had purchased it at my local walmart and i was just disappointed.
Emani P.
Midol does absolutely nothing for me. It promises to relieve bloating but I used to NEVER get bloated and I took this medicine once and now I get bloated EVERY period I have. I definitely would not recommend but I have also heard some great reviews about it
peyton B.
I have bad cramps and backache while on my period and sometimes I have to live off of this stuff. For me, midol is hit or miss. Sometimes my symptoms do go away temporarily but it's not guaranteed. And if it does become effective, it's only for a limited time.
Sarah A.
Merced, CA
These don't really work when I try and use hear it's very rare. I wish there was something to make me feel a little better when one my period
Olivia C.
Midol is not really my favorite. When I have cramps is really not even something I think about buying honestly. It's something I'd get if thats all they had because its not strong enough for my liking.
Bethany N.
I bought this even though it was pricier than similar brands in the hopes that it would work wonders; but I don’t think it does anything more than regular Ibuprofen or Tylenol (at least for me it didn’t.) It recommends you take 2 at a time so you only get half as many uses out of this package than you expect. Works fine for the pain, maybe makes me more awake with the caffeine in the ingredients, but I would prefer overall to just stick to cheaper drugstore brand alternatives.
Alyssa A.
Not sure if it really works but I still use them whenever I’m cramping and I seem to forget about the pain
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
I did feel some relief when taking Midol; but when it comes to Menstrual pain I highly recommend Advil. I find that Midol did not last very long and took longer for me to feel the relief. You can buy this at any drugstore or pharmacy. Not my go to reliever.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington , NC
I've never had good luck with midol. I feel like other pain medications helped more and I'd just deal with the boat. Not something I usually recommend.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?