BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
YES! Period pain pills in a value pack. I swear, off brands don't work half as well. The original midol is the best.
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I definitely highly recommend midol to any female experiencing major cramps from their menstrual period. I take the suggested dosage of 2 pills and after maybe half an hour, it kicks in. It makes me a little sleepy, but that may just be from the actual menstruation.
Caitlin W.
When I have my period midol is my best friend. It completely get rid of my cramps which is amazing.
Alyssa d.
Clawson
I staple during that time in the month this is the only menstrual medicine that I use the prices super fair they have so many different count packs super convenient to find. Works within a couple minutes and helps fight my cramps and bloating.
Luz C.
This are my go to the midol complete take away my cramps quickly and the bloatingness I love it I use this every month when I get my pd. And I’m in love
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
If you are a female, this is the way to go. I have extreme cramps when menstruating and these help to manage my symptoms very well. This is my favorite, go to brand and is easy to find at most drug stores/grocery stores, which is great for convenience.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but I don't want it anymore lol I'm so happy to be happy and I don't know why what's
Kati Y.
Hot Springs, AR
I cannot live without Midol. It seriously is a life saver. It's worth the price because it actually works. I buy it mainly at Walmart but you can find it at any drugstore. I will always buy it, and I recommend others buying it too for that time of the month.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Taylor W.
Milton, WV
Best period relief ever. I don't think I would survive without it! Very effective! I love it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?