BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I'm so grateful for these pills they are a lifesaver on those special days not only do they pick me up they soothe the pain and actually make me not feel as grumpy
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
BOYFRIEND SAVER LOL! Time of the month is no joke. Especially for me, This product relieves not only the bloat but it also takes care of that fatigue feeling and the horrible cramps. It is more effective than the others. Overall very satisfied with this and will continue purchasing these.
Kayla R.
Wahiawa, HI
Love love love Midol Complete, especially when it's that time of the month. I go from groggy, not wanting to do anything, everything irritates me, someone is trying to kill my insides. To more energy, wanting to do things and virtually no pain!
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Midol has been one of my closest "friends" since puberty! I've only tried one alternative and was severely disappointed! I would purchase this no matter the cost! I always recommend this product and the line of products to any female! I have even gave this to my husband for his headaches!
Mariah S.
Chico
I will admit that I love the idea of Midol to help my cramping, but I do feel that it has the same effect of just taking an Advil. Midol is a bit expensive but if you feel that it works then it is worth it. The caffeine in this really helps!
Destiny S.
These are my life savers every time TOM (time of month) is around! My TOM can be quite vicious with bloating, horrible cramps everywhere, headaches, you name it! This stuff is fast acting and makes everything go away! This is a must have!
Andrea C.
This is actually a life saver!! I get really bad cramps and these always swoop in to save me and get me out of bed or off the couch. Works very well and I can always count on them. If you haven't tried it I definitely recommend it!
Diana D.
These save my life every month!! Cramps are the worst especially when you have to adult!! Lol these help with bloating and fatigue,make it a little easier to get through the day. These will forever be apart of my monthly regiment.
Jessie B.
Franklin, KY
This helps me a TON during my "bad week." Helps with headaches, backaches, and cramps! Can't imagine enduring it without these in my purse! My boyfriend often asks for one for his headaches. He says they help him tremendously!
Ana T.
Love love love this is absolutely a must have !! I would not go a month without it it takes your cramps away very fast and it's very long lasting it beats every menstrual pain reliever it's great and I love this product. Def recommend
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?