BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Emma P.
Fort Collins, CO
Fast working, highly effective, targets pain, great product.  Works better on cramps than regular pain relief. I use this months for menstrual cramping and I always recommend this to other women for cramps. It seriously works. Very happy with the medication
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
Works like a charm.  I try to avoid taking unnecessary medication but sometimes during your time of the month you just need a little relief. Good to have on hand. You can find this easily at any drugstore/pharmacy.  Affordable and good for cramp relief.
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Midol is one of my favorite pain relievers of all time because it gets rid of any menstrual cramps that I might be having or even headaches. It automatically puts me in a better mood when I'm on my period and makes me feel like I am OK.  I would definitely recommend it
peyton B.
I have bad cramps and backache while on my period and sometimes I have to live off of this stuff. For me, midol is hit or miss. Sometimes my symptoms do go away temporarily but it's not guaranteed. And if it does become effective, it's only for a limited time.
Brooke H.
Cabot, AR
A life saver and game changer when you're in the midst of your cycle. The best OTC drugstore medicine to help with any ailment menstrual related from bloating to cramps to fatigue. Highly recommend for anyone with annoying side effects of your monthly cycle!
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
I definitely highly recommend midol to any female experiencing major cramps from their menstrual period. I take the suggested dosage of 2 pills and after maybe half an hour, it kicks in. It makes me a little sleepy, but that may just be from the actual menstruation.
Kelly P.
Hamptonville, NC
The answer to your period problems lies in this product. After one dose you are really able to tell a difference. I will choose this product over any other menstrual cramp reliever.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
I stay up crying for hours and hours because of the unbearable cramps I get. When I use these it takes it right away and works so much better than an aspirin!! Also works when I have to do heavy exercise in 20 minutes at cheer practice but I have bad cramps.
Lauren B.
This is the only product that relieves my menstrual pains. It doesn't compare to anything else on the market. I purchased it from CVS Pharmacy and always make sure I have it on hand. Price is irrelevant on this product. I would buy it at any cost.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I'm so grateful for these pills they are a lifesaver on those special days not only do they pick me up they soothe the pain and actually make me not feel as grumpy
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?