BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I definitely highly recommend midol to any female experiencing major cramps from their menstrual period. I take the suggested dosage of 2 pills and after maybe half an hour, it kicks in. It makes me a little sleepy, but that may just be from the actual menstruation.
Kelly P.
Hamptonville, NC
The answer to your period problems lies in this product. After one dose you are really able to tell a difference. I will choose this product over any other menstrual cramp reliever.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I'm so grateful for these pills they are a lifesaver on those special days not only do they pick me up they soothe the pain and actually make me not feel as grumpy
Emani P.
Midol does absolutely nothing for me. It promises to relieve bloating but I used to NEVER get bloated and I took this medicine once and now I get bloated EVERY period I have. I definitely would not recommend but I have also heard some great reviews about it
Lauren B.
This is the only product that relieves my menstrual pains. It doesn't compare to anything else on the market. I purchased it from CVS Pharmacy and always make sure I have it on hand. Price is irrelevant on this product. I would buy it at any cost.
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
BOYFRIEND SAVER LOL! Time of the month is no joke. Especially for me, This product relieves not only the bloat but it also takes care of that fatigue feeling and the horrible cramps. It is more effective than the others. Overall very satisfied with this and will continue purchasing these.
Kayla R.
Wahiawa, HI
Love love love Midol Complete, especially when it's that time of the month. I go from groggy, not wanting to do anything, everything irritates me, someone is trying to kill my insides. To more energy, wanting to do things and virtually no pain!
Stephanie O.
riverview, FL

Having
3 girls and myself this is mandatory product in our home!  I take
this product as soon as I start having cramps - it takes the edge off the
cramps especially the stomach, legs and my back pain. It reduces bloating and I
no longer wear 2 full sizes larger during my cycle. Helps me get around and function!  Thank you Midol!

Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Midol has been one of my closest "friends" since puberty! I've only tried one alternative and was severely disappointed! I would purchase this no matter the cost! I always recommend this product and the line of products to any female! I have even gave this to my husband for his headaches!
Destiny S.
These are my life savers every time TOM (time of month) is around! My TOM can be quite vicious with bloating, horrible cramps everywhere, headaches, you name it! This stuff is fast acting and makes everything go away! This is a must have!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?

back