BY MIDOL #97 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Chelsea B.
THASSS MY BEST FRAN. I love Midol. It has saved me on so many occasions. I have VERY bad periods and this product has been my ride or die since I first started my period as a young teenager. I don't even care about the price, I grab it and buy it because it is a MUST HAVE IN MY LIFE.
Madison R.
Albion
Whenever I am on my time of the month this is my go to medicine. I usually buy it at Walmart or wherever they have it. It works faster and longer compared to any other menstrual medicine. It was highly effective and not at all disappointed. I was highly satisfied with this product.
Alica L.
This product is my holy grail! Cramping, bloating, headache etc. this product does its job! I'm very impressed with this very affordable product! Tylenol doesn't touch my migraines but Midol will knockout a migraine in minutes! Overall very very satisfied, I have 2 boxes on hand!
Stephanie S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is my go to for when times are tough during the horrid monthly issue. Fast relief with cramps and all other symptoms like headaches and bloating. I usually cannot find anything to take the off the edge from the painful cramps but once I have found these I have found comfort.
Emily M.
Puyallup, WA
Life saver. Wouldn't be able to survive my period with out it. I get really bad cramps the first few days and this doesn't completely take the pain away but makes it a lot more bearable so I can actually move and do stuff during the day. I usually get it at target.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
Every woman knows this product is a miracle. I don't even know how to review it! Nothing else works when I'm having severe cramping. Luckily I don't cramp often anymore so I don't use the product - but this is really what makes a difference whenever I do! I highly recommend it.
Stacey B.
4 kids.
If you know what that means then you know what that means.
This is the good stuff. Getting older can make that time even more uncomfortable but these things are quick acting and help with ALL the symptoms not just cramping. A buy thats totally worth it.
Jessica V.
['Hialeah ', ''], FL
The best of the best, and a must have if you're a woman with some bad menstrual cycles. It always relieves me within minutes, never been disappointed with Midol. I usually pick it up at my local grocery store. I can't live without it. Atleast for that time of the month.
Milicen S.
Sellersburg , IN
I love this product I definitely let my teenagers have this when they're on their cycle it meets my expectations 100% I purchase anywhere from CVS Walgreens Walmart it's very effective I always take one before my period when I feel a little bit crampy or bloated and it seems to work every time
Anyssa O.
Memphis
I can not live without this product! When I first starting getting periods, I had no cramping. Around the time I turned 18, I started getting intense cramps. Now, I keep midol in my car, my room, my purse, my backpack. It is a life saver during that time of the month!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?