BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Meghan B.
My LIFE SAVER. I don't usually get too bad PMS but when I do, I immediately reach for this. It is effective at curing all of your worst period symptoms. I mainly have used it to help fight against cramps but it has also worked wonders for bloating, mood, and just overall wellness during that rough time of the month.
Candi H.
Prosperity, SC
An a sufferer of endometriosis this is the only OTC medication that I was able to get any pain relief from during that time of the month and also the flare ups in between. There are days when my endo has been so bad it was hard to get out of bed but this medication has helped to make my pain alot more bearable.
tina c.
Richmond, VA
midol helps me 100% before, during, and after my monthly cycle. it works faster than tylenol or advil almost instantally. i buy it from any of the corner stores in my area or from my job. it surpassed my expectations 1000%. i would recommend this product to any female having any kind of pre menstral pain.
Chelsea R.
Fairchild Afb, WA
I have only had good experiences with this product. I do not use it much anymore since my cramps are mild. But for years my cramps were severe. I would be in so much pain I would fall to the ground and ball up. This Midol helped tremendously and was great to have on me once I felt those pre cramps set in.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
The only pill I take while I am on my menstrual cycle. It helps alleviate the pain long enough to where I can fall asleep or it dulls the pain enough for me to walk. Some days I have no cramps and others I can barely move around. Either way Midol is the way to go. Specific medications for a specific thing.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
I started using Midol regularly after the birth of my daughter. For whatever reason, my period cramps have been much more intense since that time and ibuprofen wasn't cutting the pain. I usually only need to use it one or two days a month, but I always have some in the cupboard. It comes in a variety of package sizes so it can fit into any budget!
Carli S.
I always have these on hand, they're a must have if you have bad cramps. Regular pain reliever doesn't compare. I take 2 when I feel cramps coming on and in conjunction with my heating pad, my cramps will be significantly reduced within minutes. Just don't take them before bed.. I learned that the hard way when I couldn't fall asleep until after 3 am!
Allie N.
Mantua
This is seriously the best product out there if you're dealing with horrible cramps. I've been using this for years and am always repurchasing because I'll never know when I could need it next. Its great for bloating as well and if you suffer from bad Menstrual Cramps I highly recommend this!
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Midol offers the best results for me. I have really bad menstrual and bloating. Midol helps relieve pain and gets rid of the bloating sluggish feeling. It is ver affordable and i normally shop at my local drugstore or walmart. I take Midol before, and during my cycle and it is a lifesaver.
Chelsea B.
THASSS MY BEST FRAN. I love Midol. It has saved me on so many occasions. I have VERY bad periods and this product has been my ride or die since I first started my period as a young teenager. I don't even care about the price, I grab it and buy it because it is a MUST HAVE IN MY LIFE.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?