BY MIDOL #95 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I swear by Midol i use it for my menstrual cycle and anytime i have a headach. Midol has been a true life saver for me, i rather use Midol for my headachs and menstrual cycle than anything else, i feel like it truly gets rid of the pain right away. I feel so much better after using this product. Midol is a little pricey but it is well worth your money if you have really bad cramps, and headachs. If you haven't tried Midol your definitely should and you will fall in love with it too.
Kristine P.
Long beach, CA
Omg !!!!!!! My savior when i have my monthly visitor/period !!!! I started taking this when i started my period like 15 yrs old and now that im 24 already i still reach for this medicine whenever i feel the cramps.this never fail me and I take this in moderation i tried not to take a lot coz its bad for you but yea whenever i feel like im having a heavy painful cramps .. I just take this and after mins ... Felt like nothing ... Its gone :) thanks midol
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Midol works really great for menstrual cramps and bloating. I tend to get severe cramps especially in the beginning of my period cycle when it is very heavy. Midol is effective in relieving pain. Note that it contains caffeine so if you are sensitive to caffeine (or anxiety), it's best to look for an alternative.
Meleah A.
I always keep this in stock-one bottle in my purse/bag and one in my medicine cabinet at all times. I cannot find a better option because this is very effective. Admittedly, there have been a handful of times when it didn't completely work but I was having cramps where I curl up in a ball and can't move.
Yameeliz F.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been taking Midol for my cramps for almost ten years, and I never reach for anything else. My cycle usually lasts 7-9 days and I get severe pain, and out of all the treatments, pills, and home remedies I've tried, nothing helps relieve my pain like Midol. I go to the hospital frequently because I pass out from the pain, so when I say that this works, trust me on it. I normally take two at a time every 4-6 hours (as directed). The only reason it isn't 100% effective is because of my own system, but I don't think I'll ever use anything else.
Kat M.
Bellflower, CA
I use these every single cycle. I take one the very second I get my period because I tend to get really bad cramps the first few days of my period. If it wasn't for these pills, I wouldn't be able to take on my day on my period. I'm extremely greatful
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
I buy these all the time and always keep them in Stock. I need to take these every time that time of the month comes along. They are the only thing that seem to help ease the pain and bloating! I'm thankful they help since I have endometriosis and Adenomyosis. I have to take a lot of pain medication help take the edge off but midol does help me through the worst times!
LaTayia A.
Midol is the first medication that I reach for when it is "that time of the month". It works quickly and does what it says it will do. I have noticed that it works better for me when I take it the day before my period starts or as soon as I feel cramps coming on.
Sheridan L.
ELSMERE, KY
Sorry for tmi, but my doctor has compared my cycles to labor pains each month (they thought I had endometriosis but I don't).  I also have part of one of my ovaries attached to my colon thanks to a ruptured cyst, so my cycles are always very painful and unpleasant.  This formula hits every. single. symptom.  That includes the irritability.  Love this, never out of it!
Tressa W.
New braunfels , TX
The first time I took one of these it changed my life. I thought menstrual cramps were just something I had to deal with. Now I keep a bottle in my purse, in the car, and at home... just in case. Only a few can get you through an entire day. Very long lasting. Has severely improved my quality of life during what is otherwise debilitating.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?