BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Jennifer W.
I love these. They help me cramps go away asap after about an hour my cramps are more bearable and after an hour and a half no more pain. These are perfect and help with unbearable cramps. Must have
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
I took 2 of these before I had my IUD placed on the recommendation of the gynecologist and surprisingly I had no pain.  I was so amazing at how much it helped.
Brittney J.
Independence, MO
I buy this every single month because it contains a caffeine and a diuretic that stops me from feeling so bloated. I usually pair this with an aspirin on the worst days.
Brandy D.
Funny how this popped up in my snaps today. Nice reminder as I'm starting my period. I have an IUD so most times my flow is very light and at times Im not sure if I'm even on my period anymore! But Midol has always been the very best at taking away the pain and bloating from my periods. It works better than prescription ibuprofen or Tylenol. Anything I've tried! It's great! Highly recommend!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
One of the very few things that'll ease my cramps once a month.
I don't think they do anything for PMS because I'm still a raving lunatic but I may need to see a shrink for that! Lol.
I have these on hand every month because they are one of the few things that's effective.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
These tablets are fantastic for mainly bloating and fatigue from my period. It helps me feel less stuffed, keeps me from wanting to just nap all day, and helps me feel more like myself when my hormones are driving me crazy. As far as pain management goes, though, sometimes it can't hold up. I will almost always have to combine a second pain medication to experience relief. I have PCOS so it may be that my pain is too severe for this medication, but if you have strong cramps, this might not hold up! Considering it costs more than a stronger ibuprofen, you may want to consider another alternative if cramps are your only issue.
Becks ✌.
Webb City
This has nothing to do with working out, it's for my period. So, just recently I started to get REALLY bad cramps when my period would start. So bad that it would trigger an anxiety attack. So I take two of these every four hours, so I take, I think it's 6 or 8 daily, which is the most you can take. It obviously doesn't have an immediate effect, but you'll definitely tell when it's starting to work. The pain relieve is soooo amazing. I recommend this product to every woman out there. Truly a great product.
Samara O.
Hampstead, NC
Where would a girl be without her Midol?! When it's that time of the month it is honestly the only thing that keeps me going through the day! That, and knowing that I have a comfy bed and heating pad at home. I always have some at home, and some in my purse in case of emergency.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I swear by Midol i use it for my menstrual cycle and anytime i have a headach. Midol has been a true life saver for me, i rather use Midol for my headachs and menstrual cycle than anything else, i feel like it truly gets rid of the pain right away. I feel so much better after using this product. Midol is a little pricey but it is well worth your money if you have really bad cramps, and headachs. If you haven't tried Midol your definitely should and you will fall in love with it too.
Kristine P.
Long beach, CA
Omg !!!!!!! My savior when i have my monthly visitor/period !!!! I started taking this when i started my period like 15 yrs old and now that im 24 already i still reach for this medicine whenever i feel the cramps.this never fail me and I take this in moderation i tried not to take a lot coz its bad for you but yea whenever i feel like im having a heavy painful cramps .. I just take this and after mins ... Felt like nothing ... Its gone :) thanks midol
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?