BY MIDOL #88 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
The best on the market! The relief is amazing and the time it takes to work is great!
Alyssa A.
Not sure if it really works but I still use them whenever I’m cramping and I seem to forget about the pain
sandra p.
Aurora
Have been using this one for years already !!! Always has worked and I don’t ever try anything else! I would recommend this 100%!
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
I tried this type of pills and  helps me get around better, i.e. walking and accomplishing daily tasks. Does seem to cause some drowsiness. I tried Feminix which is cheaper than this one and worked better. This one is effective on terms of pain. I find it useful and good for me. Again, for some people it could cause drowsiness.
gangbuhian B.
Moncton, NB
this product has been my goto. I experience menstrual cramps monthly and this is my life saver. I have myself checked and all is well, its like the cramps are always part of menstrual cycle.
Jessica P.
Ah lady problems! Nothing better than chocolate and midol when your period comes around. Advil and tylenol just don't cut it when my period cramps start wreaking havoc on my insides, but midol is always there to save the day. I always have a bottle kickin around just incase.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
My "go to" on the first and second day of my period to get through the horrible cramps and back pains. The only thing that could make these better are if they helped with acne... if only! This is a must and I would cry if I ran out when I needed it most!
Amanda R.
Oshawa, ON
This is not my favourite product but I don't hate it. Through trial and error I realized you have to find a type that fits your needs as not all midol does the job for me. However this one in particular eases all of the discomforts related to menstrual pains and I just love it.
Tasha A.
I have dealt with horrendous bloating and cramps since I first got my period many years ago. I have yet to find a product that brings me as much relief as Midol. I always make sure to have it in hand for myself and my daughter.
Trisha P.
Doral, FL
My go to menstrual pills! It works great and relieves all my symptoms despite what they are. However, if the pain is too severe it takes a longer time to ease the pain but it does eventually
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?