BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Taylor W.
Milton, WV
Best period relief ever. I don't think I would survive without it! Very effective! I love it.
Jennifer V.
Puryear, TN
This works great for my bloating and mild cramping. Works fast and is cheaper than Pamprin
Cory G.
Bowling Green, KY
Works the best for cramps. Love it! Helps anytime my stomach is in pain. Recommend for sure
Shelbie A.
Pocatello , ID
Got cramps? This is your go to! This is the only way to go. Great price and great results.
Camryn R.
Pottstown
The caffeine is so helpful because whenever I get my period I don't feel like moving at all
Mikaila M.
Gore
Works wonders. I use everytime I'm cramping or feeling like a dud during my time of month.
Allison B.
Covington, LA
a staple in any house with women. Helps with both cramps and bloating when I need it most.
Kerilyn D.
Midol relives my pain but does not make it completely go away. I however do only take one
Sarah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This works miracles I won't buy anything else to fix my problems I definitely recommend
Doris C.
Trafalgar
This "Complete" formula works really well in most days for me. Takes about 10 minutes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?