BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
A girl best friend I'm telling you ☺ lol but I can say sometimes I don't feel as if they work for long
Heather E.
I don't know what my life would be like without midol when Aunt Flo comes to town. Definite life saver.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but I don't want it anymore lol I'm so happy to be happy and I don't know why what's
Riyen D.
Los Banos, CA
Midol always helps so much with cramps!!
I am never disappointed with the relief that I get from it.
Lynn F.
The only thing that seems to help with the bloating and cramps that come along with being a woman!!
Caitlin W.
When I have my period midol is my best friend. It completely get rid of my cramps which is amazing.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Midol is a girls best friend!! Definitely beyond helpful when that time of the month comes by!
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
They really help when I am in a lot of pain from cramping. These are the only thing I will use.
Lizbeth I.
Coachella, CA
I take midol all the time for cramps, works really good for mild cramps and it quickly kicks in
Taylor W.
Milton, WV
Best period relief ever. I don't think I would survive without it! Very effective! I love it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?