BY MIDOL #96 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Yesenia B.
Romoland, CA
One of the best especially when TOM is around helps with cramping and bloating takes the pain right away
Monique R.
Snellville, GA
This worked a bit for me but then it would wear odd very quickly. So I usually resort to another option.
Tammy H.
The only menstrual cramp medication that I use. It works well and also works quickly. Highly recommended
Zoey Z.
I used it today and it took my cramps away in less then 30 mins! This stuff is perfect for period cramps
Margarita T.
I really do like this when it's that time of the month it helps me through the day it really works for me
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Best product for period cramps. I was introduced to this years ago its the only thing that cures cramps.
Heather E.
I don't know what my life would be like without midol when Aunt Flo comes to town. Definite life saver.
Hazel G.
Baton Rouge , LA
A girl best friend I'm telling you ☺ lol but I can say sometimes I don't feel as if they work for long
Karen H.
West Valley City
This takes my cramps away immediately. I get horrible cramps and model always helps them without fail.
Riyen D.
Los Banos, CA
Midol always helps so much with cramps!!
I am never disappointed with the relief that I get from it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?