BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Margarita T.
I really do like this when it's that time of the month it helps me through the day it really works for me
Hazel G.
Broussard , LA
A girl best friend I'm telling you ☺ lol but I can say sometimes I don't feel as if they work for long
Karen H.
West Valley City
This takes my cramps away immediately. I get horrible cramps and model always helps them without fail.
Heather E.
I don't know what my life would be like without midol when Aunt Flo comes to town. Definite life saver.
Riyen D.
Los Banos, CA
Midol always helps so much with cramps!!
I am never disappointed with the relief that I get from it.
Brooke T.
Mankato, MN
Yes it was good but I don't want it anymore lol I'm so happy to be happy and I don't know why what's
Caitlin W.
When I have my period midol is my best friend. It completely get rid of my cramps which is amazing.
Lynn F.
The only thing that seems to help with the bloating and cramps that come along with being a woman!!
Emerald G.
Everson, PA
They really help when I am in a lot of pain from cramping. These are the only thing I will use.
Lizbeth I.
Coachella, CA
I take midol all the time for cramps, works really good for mild cramps and it quickly kicks in
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?