BY MIDOL #88 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Deborah J.
Ada, OK
These pills have saved the day on many occasions. Cramps can get debilitating and these have helped tremendously
correl g.
This is my go too on day one and two of my period. Helps well with the cramping pains and bloating too! Priced right
Yoe F.
mi midol alibia muy bien el dolor mestrual causando alivio muy rapido, y permanente para ayudar a desartivar cuabulos
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
YES! Period pain pills in a value pack. I swear, off brands don't work half as well. The original midol is the best.
Ashley P.
St Petersburg, FL
Having caffeine in this really helps perk me right up when I feel like yelling at my co-workers. Pain goes right away
Shelby H.
Pensacola, FL
Let's be honest. Midol saves lives. This stuff is awesome and when I get bad cramps it is the only thing that helps!
Taylor N.
This is great for pain from cramps. It also helps with bloating and I've notice it helps with the mood swings too.
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
Takes care of all my period symptoms and makes me feel like myself again. I love midol for that time of the month.
Mary A.
Hornell, NY
Save my life every month nothing else works like these I die for these every time aunt flow comes highly recommend
Hope A.
Eatonton
best thing in the world until my boyfriend throws it at me and demands that i take one when i first start my period
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?