BY MIDOL #97 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Yoe F.
mi midol alibia muy bien el dolor mestrual causando alivio muy rapido, y permanente para ayudar a desartivar cuabulos
Devin E.
I don’t have really back cramps, so this helps relieve whatever cramps I do get. Definitely something I keep on me.
Rachel H.
Carson City, NV
Takes care of all my period symptoms and makes me feel like myself again. I love midol for that time of the month.
Hope A.
Eatonton
best thing in the world until my boyfriend throws it at me and demands that i take one when i first start my period
Mary A.
Hornell, NY
Save my life every month nothing else works like these I die for these every time aunt flow comes highly recommend
Madison D.
Evansville, IN
Amazing, and helps a lot. I have extremely painful periods and cysts on my ovaries. It helps take the pain away.
Alexis C.
I have had the worst cramps every and since I found out about midol the pain I get monthly is now very tolerable.
Davina M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Best pain reliever for that time of the month! This along with a heating pad is perfect for cramps and bloating!
Krista M.
Peoria, IL
Might be lost in life without midol it's helped through so much. This is definitely one product I'll always buy.
Brenna S.
Midol works really good and is a big life saver. I always make sure I have some around that time of the month.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?