BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

sandra p.
Aurora, IL
Have been using this one for years already !!! Always has worked and I don’t ever try anything else! I would recommend this 100%!
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Midol is just amazing and they help a lot with my cramps when I'm on my period and I really like this brand it's a lifesaver lol
Debby H.
Poplar Bluff,MO
This type of medication has helped me with cramps and headache problems as well as bloats so I highly recommend this medication
Elena M.
Glenmoore
Whenever I'm on my period this is my go to pain reliever! It has everything from helping with cramps to headaches and bloating.
April V.
North Augusta, SC
Yes yes yes!! This little pill works wonder during my time of the month that I call "Mom's crazy time [STAY THE BLANK AWAY!]
Felicia H.
These seem to work fairly quickly and ease pain of any kind. I actually use Midol a lot for my headaches and they work well!
Soenid P.
Carolina,PR
Best menstruales pain reliever ever. In only minutes your pain is gone. I love them. Doesn't compares with any pain reliever.
Hannah H.
Clairton, PA
I love this to use for my menstrual cramps. I take it the second I feel a cramp coming on and within 30 minutes it goes away.
Tiffany M.
Mount dora, FL
Great pain reliever. Horrible taste.priced good.it always helps with period cramps.the pills are big.i wish they were smaller
Cianna G.
lockhart
I would use these pills when I cramp really bad on my period it works it just don't kick in right away is what bothers me ...
Victoria F.
Do these provide relief ?