BY MIDOL #95 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Tamarah O.
This is my monthly go to. Fast acting. Also helps with back pain and headache. I recommend these to all menstrual having females.
Taylor J.
Byron, GA
Midol by far works better than any other premenstrual relief in my opinion. Would definitely recommend to treat cramping issues.
Jill N.
Works well and does it's job. It is priced well and you can find it at an grocer which is convenient. Will buy it in the future.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Midol is just amazing and they help a lot with my cramps when I'm on my period and I really like this brand it's a lifesaver lol
Debby H.
Poplar Bluff,MO
This type of medication has helped me with cramps and headache problems as well as bloats so I highly recommend this medication
Elena M.
Glenmoore
Whenever I'm on my period this is my go to pain reliever! It has everything from helping with cramps to headaches and bloating.
Nikki S.
Norwalk , CA
I like take midol for my menstrual pain for the time of the month and it's really help . They are a good price to help pain .
Soenid P.
Carolina,PR
Best menstruales pain reliever ever. In only minutes your pain is gone. I love them. Doesn't compares with any pain reliever.
Amy D.
Bremen, GA
Even if its not that time of month. I keep a bottle of Midol on hand to releave my headach, backach or other pain i may have.
Cianna G.
lockhart
I would use these pills when I cramp really bad on my period it works it just don't kick in right away is what bothers me ...
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?