BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Lindsay S.
Odem, TX
I suffer from severe menstrual cramps every month for at least 2-3 days. These take the pain away and help me carry on throughout my day!
Yazmyne A.
Hyattsville, MD
The best thing for period pains. I take two of these and just knock out. No cramps, bloating. The only thing that works for me honestly
sarahi f.
pharr, TX
midol helps me so much when im in my women days i get really bad cramps to the point that i cant stand or move so thank god for midol
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
Love this medication. I have the worst cramps in the world and these always help ease the pain. Also love how affordable they are!
Sabina S.
Littleton, CO
I tried it twice but it's not really helping my pain, but it was okay but my mom love this than Tylenol. It was effective for her.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Always on stand by when my little friend decides to arrive. Fast acting. Perfect packaging. Price is amazing. No nasty pill taste.
Brittany S.
millington, TN
Effective. Works fine when I need it. Easy to take. Works quickly. Reduces moods, fevers and pains. Makes lady time more bare-able.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
Midol is just amazing and they help a lot with my cramps when I'm on my period and I really like this brand it's a lifesaver lol
Tamarah O.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is my monthly go to. Fast acting. Also helps with back pain and headache. I recommend these to all menstrual having females.
sandra p.
aurora
Have been using this one for years already !!! Always has worked and I don’t ever try anything else! I would recommend this 100%!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?