BY MIDOL #97 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
When it's my time of month, I'm always sure to have this around. Not only does it help with headaches and menstrual cramps, the extra good things in it help with all other side effects of your period, such as bloating.
Olivia C.
My periods are always the worst. Bloating, fatigue, terrible cramps, and my whole body aches. All the time. This midol saves my life every month. If I don't have this, I'm spending the next week in bed being miserable.
Laleh T.
These pills are a life saver from really bad period cramps. I do not feel like they help me too much with my bloating but they do help with the overall pain. I keep a bottle in my car and at home at all times.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
When I found these I was shook cause they took my pain away the price it just right I bought at my local dollar general it’s effective works amazing Ima very satisfied with this product and I recommend them
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I always struggled with pain when on my period, ever since i started taking Midol i stopped using any other stuff. Midol work wounders in this menstrual world. Helps so much with the pain and symptoms.
Nadine💋✌️🙈 B.
West Haven, CT
Having a period sucks for females. When i first started to have cramp, my mom told me about Midol and she brought my a pack from Target. It works like a charm. The pain goes away and i feel new again.
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
I take this stuff every single month. I get really bad cramps and this makes them go away. It takes awhile to kick it so give it some time. Immediate relief though. Very satisfied and would recommend.
Karina W.
THESE ARE AMAZING! The only pain medication I've ever found that actually gets rid of menstrual cramps. Hands down the best product out there for cramps. Aspirin, Advil, etc. don't even compare!
Amanda B.
Hallam, PA
I think most ladies will agree that this is a definite need for that “time” lololol! This definitely helps me personally with bloating, not to mention the cramps!!
Andreina R.
This is my go to medicine when Its time of the month ..it takes the cramps pain right away..i also get migraines and this helps me so much more than Tylenol..advil or aleeve.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?