BY MIDOL #100 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Karina W.
THESE ARE AMAZING! The only pain medication I've ever found that actually gets rid of menstrual cramps. Hands down the best product out there for cramps. Aspirin, Advil, etc. don't even compare!
Kaioyna C.
Alexandria
Very helpful when I am in so much pain from cramps. Very very effective.
I don’t believe it was too expensive either.
I use this pretty much every month. Or whenever it’s my time.
Im literally a baby when it’s my time.
I’m in so much pain. So this is very helpful
shelley l.
I suffer from pmdd and Midol really helps with my symptoms. It's great for pain relief but it also helps to relax as well. I always have some in my medicine cabinet and use it every month.
Amanda B.
Hallam, PA
I think most ladies will agree that this is a definite need for that “time” lololol! This definitely helps me personally with bloating, not to mention the cramps!!
Kayla N.
Akron, OH
I get excruciating cramps once a month and I use midol. No other Tylenol or anything is strong enough. It gets rid of bloatin cramps back aches head aches you name it this is a holy grail product I will always swear by
Brandy D.
Funny how this popped up in my snaps today. Nice reminder as I'm starting my period. I have an IUD so most times my flow is very light and at times Im not sure if I'm even on my period anymore! But Midol has always been the very best at taking away the pain and bloating from my periods. It works better than prescription ibuprofen or Tylenol. Anything I've tried! It's great! Highly recommend!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
One of the very few things that'll ease my cramps once a month.
I don't think they do anything for PMS because I'm still a raving lunatic but I may need to see a shrink for that! Lol.
I have these on hand every month because they are one of the few things that's effective.
Morgan J.
Noblesville , IN
These tablets are fantastic for mainly bloating and fatigue from my period. It helps me feel less stuffed, keeps me from wanting to just nap all day, and helps me feel more like myself when my hormones are driving me crazy. As far as pain management goes, though, sometimes it can't hold up. I will almost always have to combine a second pain medication to experience relief. I have PCOS so it may be that my pain is too severe for this medication, but if you have strong cramps, this might not hold up! Considering it costs more than a stronger ibuprofen, you may want to consider another alternative if cramps are your only issue.
Evelyn M.
Jonesboro
I always just pop two pills when I get a head ache or cramps. It takes about 15 minutes to go away. I like these pills because they make me feel better. So much better than Tylenol. I always keep a bottle of these handy just in case.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?

back