BY MIDOL #95 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Serena C.
Austin, TX
I use midol mostly for cramps. Ladies, we all know how painful they can be but midol really does solve this problem. I use this every month.
Tanci V.
I have never understood how Midol works, but it works amazing on cramps! I have tried other things and they don't work near like Midol.
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
These are a must for my time of month. I get awful cramps and this is the only thing that will touch them and give me relief. Would recommend
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Let's be real, we need the value size! This stuff is magic in a little super familiar bottle. It's a name all women know and for good reason.
Cate H.
Mason City, IA
This is a must have for that time of month. My cramps stand no chance against Midol. The pills also don't leave a weird taste in your mouth.
Amanda B.
This medication always relieves my pain when needed. It is my go to because I can take it on an empty stomach and feel completely fine.
Kat N.
Chicago
Works wonders and is part of my period kit for that time of the month. Personally taking two tablets helps me with my very Terrible cramps
Carly W.
This is the best thing ever for period pain. It takes away cramps and also helps with back or breast pain if you suffer from those as well
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use these for my really bad cramps. This with a warm bottle of water on tummy works really well. A must have for that time of the month.
Olivia K.
Orange, CA
I believe Midol Complete is the strongest painkiller that you can get without a prescription. It's the best remedy I have found for cramps.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?