BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Gabby J.
Uvalde, TX
Takes cramping pain away but doesn't get rid of bloating. Sometimes you can get so bloated that it's painful. Where's a period pill that can do both ?
Katherine R.
Santa Clarita , CA
This is the best product to use when you are bloating on your period. I use this for every period I've gotten and I will be a user till the day I die.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
I've never had good luck with midol. I feel like other pain medications helped more and I'd just deal with the boat. Not something I usually recommend.
Alice W.
A must have in the house the only product that helps when I'm in such pain. Definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers badly from menstruation.
Kaitlin R.
Fort Worth, TX
If I use it too much it losses effect like all others but midol has been my ride or die when I'm on my period and it makes it so much more bearable
Sara M.
I get cramps and pains horridly when I am on my period. Its something Ive always suffered with Midol has always helped. It works fairly quick too!
Brianna B.
Cadiz, OH
This is best and very affordable. I used it after the birth of 4 of my children for pain. I would recommend it to anyone who has menstrual cramps.
Stacey S.
I honestly think this works fairly well! I usually try to take Midol before my cramps start which has reduced my frequency and duration of cramps
Sarah H.
This stuff works the best even for really bad cramps. It's pretty affordable and you can buy them almost anywhere that carries these products.
Alicyn F.
Albany, NY
Works sometimes. I do t like the caffeine in it. I feel like Advil or Tylenol works just as well. Model is more than any other OTC pain relief
Victoria F.
Do these provide relief ?