BY MIDOL #97 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Heather H.
Lacey, WA
Works on my back pain and cramps. Doesn't do much for my bloating. May have to see if it works better to take it a week before my period starts
Dovana F.
Gonzales , TX
These are a women's best friend when she's on her cycle! Believe me if you get those to dying painful cramps like me! These work like a champ!
Kyleigh N.
Cincinnati
This is perfect for cramps. I use it every time it helps the pain go away. It works wonders it keeps the pain gone for a great amount of time.
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
This helps me a lot I have the worst cramps ever! To were I am in so much pain and this seems to help me. I wish they made a higher mg though.
Sarah H.
This stuff works the best even for really bad cramps. It's pretty affordable and you can buy them almost anywhere that carries these products.
Alicyn F.
Albany, NY
Works sometimes. I do t like the caffeine in it. I feel like Advil or Tylenol works just as well. Model is more than any other OTC pain relief
Amanda B.
This medication always relieves my pain when needed. It is my go to because I can take it on an empty stomach and feel completely fine.
Chelsea L.
Philadelphia, PA
Midol is a lifesaver during your period! At first, my cramps get a little worse then it takes them away completely in a short amount of time!
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
These are a must for my time of month. I get awful cramps and this is the only thing that will touch them and give me relief. Would recommend
Serena C.
Austin, TX
I use midol mostly for cramps. Ladies, we all know how painful they can be but midol really does solve this problem. I use this every month.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?