BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Emily T.
Pinehurst , TX
Ladies, these are the so good for any menstrual pain. They work fast and comforts last all day. Definitely recommend, they will make your period so much easier
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
I use Midol to relieve painful period cramps. This helps me go and do things I would regularly do,  but couldn't do if I continued to have the pain.
Alejandra A.
I buy this because I have terrible menstrual cramps and it works very quick and for a very long time. My doctors recommended me this and it's a life saver.
Tiffany E.
Helps with that period bloat while also slowing a heavy flow. The caffeine in them helps with a nice pick me up during your cycle. I use this every month.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Relieves cramps like no other! Takes the misery out of pms for sure. I have horrendous cramps and this is the only product I want when dealing with them.
Luz C.
This are my go to the midol complete take away my cramps quickly and the bloatingness I love it I use this every month when I get my pd. And I’m in love
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
I get thee absolute worst cramps and pains! And I would have to say this is the one thing I'll take and always feel relieved and better. Great product
Kirsti L.
Wilmington, NC
I've never had good luck with midol. I feel like other pain medications helped more and I'd just deal with the boat. Not something I usually recommend.
Katherine R.
Santa Clarita , CA
This is the best product to use when you are bloating on your period. I use this for every period I've gotten and I will be a user till the day I die.
Gabby J.
Uvalde, TX
Takes cramping pain away but doesn't get rid of bloating. Sometimes you can get so bloated that it's painful. Where's a period pill that can do both ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?