BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Allison C.
Newington, CT
Love this stuff. I get horrible cramps and this pill is a life saver. It really helps with bloat and just overall feeling horrible. Works quick and is affordable.
Stephanie C.
Works great for cramps , you have to eat something along with it or you'll end up feeling bad. Not too expensive but a little pricey. Offered at stater bros, Walgreens, just about every store
Michal E.
Healdton, OK
I love this medicine for cramps it works to get rid of my cramps, my headache and all body aches! It met all my expectations of what I wanted in a menstrual pain reliever!! Yes I would buy it again and highly recommend to anybody who had bad menstrual cramps!!
eileen e.
This is so good for head aches and it’s a must have in a house full of girls and it helps so much
Kelly A.
NY
For the few and far between times that I ache from menstrual cramps this is my go-to pain reliever. It works quick and effectively have never been disappointed.
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
I use Midol to relieve painful period cramps. This helps me go and do things I would regularly do,  but couldn't do if I continued to have the pain.
Emily T.
Pinehurst, TX
Ladies, these are the so good for any menstrual pain. They work fast and comforts last all day. Definitely recommend, they will make your period so much easier
Tiffany E.
Helps with that period bloat while also slowing a heavy flow. The caffeine in them helps with a nice pick me up during your cycle. I use this every month.
Alejandra A.
I buy this because I have terrible menstrual cramps and it works very quick and for a very long time. My doctors recommended me this and it's a life saver.
Luz C.
This are my go to the midol complete take away my cramps quickly and the bloatingness I love it I use this every month when I get my pd. And I’m in love
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?