BY MIDOL #88 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Jessica S.
Interlochen, MI
Love. Love. Love. Gets me through my horrible cramps and headaches when I am on my cycle. Reccomend to every woman who gets bad cramping and headaches on their cycle
Allison C.
Newington, CT
Love this stuff. I get horrible cramps and this pill is a life saver. It really helps with bloat and just overall feeling horrible. Works quick and is affordable.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
I use these every single cycle. I take one the very second I get my period because I tend to get really bad cramps the first few days of my period. If it wasn't for these pills, I wouldn't be able to take on my day on my period. I'm extremely greatful
Stephanie C.
Works great for cramps , you have to eat something along with it or you'll end up feeling bad. Not too expensive but a little pricey. Offered at stater bros, Walgreens, just about every store
Michal E.
Healdton, OK
I love this medicine for cramps it works to get rid of my cramps, my headache and all body aches! It met all my expectations of what I wanted in a menstrual pain reliever!! Yes I would buy it again and highly recommend to anybody who had bad menstrual cramps!!
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
Midol offers the best results for me. I have really bad menstrual and bloating. Midol helps relieve pain and gets rid of the bloating sluggish feeling. It is ver affordable and i normally shop at my local drugstore or walmart. I take Midol before, and during my cycle and it is a lifesaver.
Morgan E.
Warwick, RI
I find that this product is decent working, but definitely not the best pain reliever out there. It takes quite a while for it to start working and even when it does you have to take more than two or three pills to get the full effect.
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
Ladies. This is the product we all need for when that time of the month rolls around. It also helps me with my bloating and I have seen a difference in my cramps, mood, back pain after taking this product.
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
Midol is a good pill for cramps. When in really bad pain, use this because it helps the cramping and pain go away. I used to use it all the time but my pain hasn't been so bad.
Kelly A.
NY
For the few and far between times that I ache from menstrual cramps this is my go-to pain reliever. It works quick and effectively have never been disappointed.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?