BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
After a while I feel like I get way too used to these and they don't work as well. I have such severe cramps, it really takes extra strength to get the pain to stop
Patricia S.
Omaha
This is more than for period relief. I have used my whole life for cramps but recently offered to a man for back pain and was very skeptical and now he has a bottle in his work drawer.
Jennifer M.
Costa Mesa, CA
These actually work really well when I have muscular pain (cramps), headaches, and bloating. It helps relieve the symptoms so I don't have to take multiple pills.
Lauren D.
Washington
These are the most complete strength menstrual pain aid I have tried. They're PM version is great as well. I carry one in my bag for work and have one container at home just in case.
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
The BEST product for when it is that time of the month. I get terrible cramps, and terrible bloating and this helps with both of those things! It's a life saver!
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
I get these each month for PMS bloating and cramps. They really help me get through that time of the month. I get them at Walgreens or CVS. Definitely recommend!
Zoe M.
Corona
Midol is always hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works(if I take enough) sometimes it doesn't. It's not pricy for what you get, but I definitely think other products work better.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This brand didnt even help a bit for my cramps. Its just does not compare to any of the others i have taken. i had purchased it at my local walmart and i was just disappointed.
Amanda S.
Works well for me! I can use aspirin just as easily for my period but if I have Midol available I will choose it. I don't bloat a whole lot but I think it helps a little with that as well. Usually lasts through the work day.
Jessica S.
Interlochen, MI
Love. Love. Love. Gets me through my horrible cramps and headaches when I am on my cycle. Reccomend to every woman who gets bad cramping and headaches on their cycle
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?