BY MIDOL #100 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I keep these with me 24/7. Whether it be for me or in case someone else needs them. This is my number one go-to. It gives fast relief, and it seems to be the best one I have found. I buy it anywhere, grocery store, walmart, or drug store. I recommend 10/10.
Kirstin L.
This product has helped me through menstrual pains. My cramps go away within 20-30 minutes after taking and do not return all day. I use anytime I suffer from cramps. I would recommend to anyone suffering from severe menstrual cramps. Very effective.
Morgan E.
Warwick, RI
I find that this product is decent working, but definitely not the best pain reliever out there. It takes quite a while for it to start working and even when it does you have to take more than two or three pills to get the full effect.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
Works very well to help ease period pains. I get cramps so badly I throw up or can't get out of bed because the pain is so persistent and bad. These help to ease it and make it where I can still function. Highly recommend.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
These are a life saver. As a female, I don't have time to let something like cramps slow me down. I keep these on me as well as in my locker at work because they work so well. These are a necessity for every female!
Olivia C.
My periods are always the worst. Bloating, fatigue, terrible cramps, and my whole body aches. All the time. This midol saves my life every month. If I don't have this, I'm spending the next week in bed being miserable.
Laleh T.
These pills are a life saver from really bad period cramps. I do not feel like they help me too much with my bloating but they do help with the overall pain. I keep a bottle in my car and at home at all times.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
When I found these I was shook cause they took my pain away the price it just right I bought at my local dollar general it’s effective works amazing Ima very satisfied with this product and I recommend them
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
My go to product on the harder days. It absolutely takes almost everything away. It's decently priced and easy to get ahold of. Definitely the best working pill for cramps and back aches. Will never switch.
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Ladies. This is the product we all need for when that time of the month rolls around. It also helps me with my bloating and I have seen a difference in my cramps, mood, back pain after taking this product.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?

back