BY MIDOL #100 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Anyssa O.
Memphis
I can not live without this product! When I first starting getting periods, I had no cramping. Around the time I turned 18, I started getting intense cramps. Now, I keep midol in my car, my room, my purse, my backpack. It is a life saver during that time of the month!
Brooke H.
Cabot, AR
A life saver and game changer when you're in the midst of your cycle. The best OTC drugstore medicine to help with any ailment menstrual related from bloating to cramps to fatigue. Highly recommend for anyone with annoying side effects of your monthly cycle!
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
My lifesaver in a bottle whenever I'm suffering from premenstrual cramps, bloating and fatigue. I have been using Midol for years and it never fails to help ease the pain of my cramps and give me a boost of energy. I pick them up at my local Target or Walmart.
peyton B.
I have bad cramps and backache while on my period and sometimes I have to live off of this stuff. For me, midol is hit or miss. Sometimes my symptoms do go away temporarily but it's not guaranteed. And if it does become effective, it's only for a limited time.
Raven B.
Addison
A girls best friend for that time of the month. Can find this medication almost anywhere over the counter, reasonable price. It was effective and helped relieved those menstrual cramps
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I definitely highly recommend midol to any female experiencing major cramps from their menstrual period. I take the suggested dosage of 2 pills and after maybe half an hour, it kicks in. It makes me a little sleepy, but that may just be from the actual menstruation.
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I keep these with me 24/7. Whether it be for me or in case someone else needs them. This is my number one go-to. It gives fast relief, and it seems to be the best one I have found. I buy it anywhere, grocery store, walmart, or drug store. I recommend 10/10.
Kati Y.
Hot Springs, AR
I cannot live without Midol. It seriously is a life saver. It's worth the price because it actually works. I buy it mainly at Walmart but you can find it at any drugstore. I will always buy it, and I recommend others buying it too for that time of the month.
Kirstin L.
This product has helped me through menstrual pains. My cramps go away within 20-30 minutes after taking and do not return all day. I use anytime I suffer from cramps. I would recommend to anyone suffering from severe menstrual cramps. Very effective.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
They are a bit over priced for the amount you receive in a package but the accessibility is great. They work within a couple of hours but do help with the back pain and constant cramps. Just make sure to eat when taking them.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?

back