BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Raven B.
Addison
A girls best friend for that time of the month. Can find this medication almost anywhere over the counter, reasonable price. It was effective and helped relieved those menstrual cramps
Caroline B.
Carmel, IN
This is the biggest life saver. I reach for this every time I have cramps and it gets rid of them instantly, like I will have no cramps. Don't know what I would do without this stuff
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
I've been using this meds since I was in college. I had this unbearable menstrual pain and Midol never fails me. I always have 1 bottle in my purse specially when almost my period.
nicole s.
Vallejo, CA
when its that time of the month and your cramps arnt going to let you forget it Midol absolutely helps. it stops my cramping and even reduces bloating. cant live with out it.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this. It helps my bloating tremendously, and my headaches and back aches. I think it's inexpensive and definitely worth it. It's better than suffering duration your period.
Rosalyn S.
The go to over the counter medicine to take when that time of the month comes and mother nature decides to pay a visit. I typically have really bad menstrual pains along with headache, nausea and back pains. This medication helps a lot and allows me to gain relief and comfort
Jihan S.
San Diego, CA
Midol is a good pill for cramps. When in really bad pain, use this because it helps the cramping and pain go away. I used to use it all the time but my pain hasn't been so bad.
Janet M.
Bantam, CT
It relieves all my aches and pains. It could range from menstrual to joint pain to migraine it helps to relieve it all. Its a trusted over the counter pain reliever for me.
reztips24 S.
Avon, OH
Yes! Yes! Yes! Love Midol. Gives me a great pick me up, relieves my cramps and is highly effective. This does not compare to any other brand!!! Purchased at Target. I️ tell everyone about this!!!
Cortney M.
Canon City, CO
All us girls know that when it’s that time of the month cramps can be the death of us. But every morning when I wake up on that wonderful week I take 2 capsules and they last all day and I don’t have any pain!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?