BY MIDOL #88 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Mackenzie H.
Mondovi
Saved me when it comes to periods! Forreal I don't know what I'd do without it!! Like live saver if you have really bad cramps like me try this immediately! Very effective and kicks in quite fast !
Caroline F.
Rye Brook, NY
Midol is my bff when that time of the month comes around. It usually soothes the pain within an 1hr or so (when I'm in excruciating pin!). It's the only brand I go to, and helps with bloating too. I would buy it over other brands.
Jeverna J.
Okemah, OK
Music is perfect for everything, from headaches, to period cramps! It is a very effective product and exceeded my expectations. Good value for a good price! I highly recommend it and will continue to buy Midol!
Carson S.
This product works like a charm!! It only takes a few minutes to kick in so it basically provides instant relief.  It definitely met my expectations.  I think it works better than alternatives its definitely alot faster.  I would 10/10 reccomend this product to others who struggle with severe menstrual pain.
April S.
Charlotte, NC
Midol is often times the only pain reliever that helps for menstrual cramps for me. I take two each day that I have severe cramps before or during my period. I've been using it for years! It also has caffeine in it which helps with fatigue.
Jodie H.
Indianapolis
I know every lady has issues with the tome of the month and having this to go to has been so helpful when I work out or have to sit at my desk all day at work. I would highly recommend this
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
I used this brand a lot since I was 13 up until I started conceiving my children. I've experienced a lot of cramps and this product was a miracle for me to get through the toughest days.
Bailie S.
Tower City, PA
Midol is my best friend while on my period. It is effective and fast and helps all of my symptoms. It helps more than anything else and is so adorable. Will keep buying and recommending.
Raven B.
Addison
A girls best friend for that time of the month. Can find this medication almost anywhere over the counter, reasonable price. It was effective and helped relieved those menstrual cramps
Krys R.
Athens, AL
These are a life saver. As a female, I don't have time to let something like cramps slow me down. I keep these on me as well as in my locker at work because they work so well. These are a necessity for every female!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?