BY MIDOL #97 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Tabitha K.
Grosse Ile, MI
Perfect for women and girls of all ages if your time of the month has you feeling all sorts of uncomfortable and yucky! It takes the pain away almost completely and you can feel normal instead of sluggish!
Valerie E.
Ah Mother Nature... Midol has definitely helped me get through some rough days and help me be fully functional when I'm not feeling the best. I always always always have these on hand for whenever I need them!
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Ladies. This is the product we all need for when that time of the month rolls around. It also helps me with my bloating and I have seen a difference in my cramps, mood, back pain after taking this product.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
I tried this stuff years ago and I didn't think it worked. Now years later I picked it up again before I went on vacation, because I was expecting my monthly gift while I was away. They must have changed something because now I think this is a miracle drug. It took away cramps but also fatigue and aches that come along during that time for me. Will definitely continue using this instead of Advil.
Mathea J.
This medication is an absolute miracle, it immediately remedies all and any cramps I have at any given time. It is specifically focused to target menstrual cramps and does so more than any other medicine.
Heather A.
Poland, OH
I have hideous cramps, and this is the only thing that helps me get through my work day. At home, I can use Midol and the heating pad and be alright. I've been using Midol since the beginning, and nothing else works for me like this does.
Breigh M.
Lafayette, LA
Y'all this stuff is amazing. Not only does it help with cramps, but it also gets rid of headaches almost instantly! This is the first thing I reach for anytime I have a head and definitely the first thing I reach for when I have cramps.
Morgan E.
Warwick, RI
I find that this product is decent working, but definitely not the best pain reliever out there. It takes quite a while for it to start working and even when it does you have to take more than two or three pills to get the full effect.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
This is a must have for every ovulating woman. I always have a couple bottles in my bathroom ready to use. The caffeine in this formula helps me get over any sluggishness that I get when I'm cramping.
Abby E.
Since having my second child and going back on the Mirena IUD, my cramps get pretty bad. I recently started purchasing these again and have felt so much better. They also help with the horrible bloating.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?