BY MIDOL #97 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Haylee V.
Prospect, OR
I used to take Ibuprofen whenever I had a headache or pain somewhere. But after using midol I have found that it works quick and lasts longer than ibuprofen. I don't have to take as many and feel better for longer.
Kirstin L.
This product has helped me through menstrual pains. My cramps go away within 20-30 minutes after taking and do not return all day. I use anytime I suffer from cramps. I would recommend to anyone suffering from severe menstrual cramps. Very effective.
Christina D.
I don't know how many boxes of this I've gone through. Works. Tried and true. Perfect mixture of pain relief and caffeine. If only it came with chocolate. Purchased this over and over and over again. Satisfied.
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is a life saver. I don't know what they put in midol to make cramps disappear but it's amazing and works super well. I use it almost every month when I get my period. It helps so much with my cramps.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
My go to product on the harder days. It absolutely takes almost everything away. It's decently priced and easy to get ahold of. Definitely the best working pill for cramps and back aches. Will never switch.
Angel H.
These used to work well for me when my period was much much worst than it is now. Paired with ginger ale and a heating pad this would make my period much better. Great price, won't disappoint, worth buying.
Emily R.
Muncie, IN
I wish I could buy this in bulk. The caffeine in it really gives you a boost when you’re feeling gross and bloated. I can get it at any drug store, and it’s well worth the price. I often get this when I can
Dianna K.
Midol helps me get through the days I'm on my period. It not only stops the cramping but the caffeine really helps my mood throughout the day. Sometimes I only need one pill to boost my energy on those days.
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i use these if my cramps do get too overwhelming and it does seem to help the pain coming from it. i think it works better on specifics than just every day pain relievers. it's easy to find at the drugstore.
Tabitha K.
Grosse Ile, MI
Perfect for women and girls of all ages if your time of the month has you feeling all sorts of uncomfortable and yucky! It takes the pain away almost completely and you can feel normal instead of sluggish!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?