BY MIDOL #100 in Pain Relief

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Vernice F.
Bronx, NY
Being a female is a beautiful thing. We get to play dress up all the time, we have the amazing gift to create and give life, and we hold important and noble roles in life, but with privilege comes sacrifice, and in this case, our bodies have to pay the painful yet healthy price, and the price is “billed” to us every month. Midol has helped me cope with the cramps and irritability of my menstrual cycle since I was 13 years old. I’ve been faithful to this brand and it’s been faithful to me in return, thank you for making my life a lot easier, Midol.
Alyssa d.
Clawson
I staple during that time in the month this is the only menstrual medicine that I use the prices super fair they have so many different count packs super convenient to find. Works within a couple minutes and helps fight my cramps and bloating.
Cecy O.
Austin, TX
Omg we all know those horrible monthly cramps and back pain:/ This takes it all away and FAST! As soon as I know I have ny period I pop one in my mouth and am pain free for quite a while. Defined recommend it.
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Growing up I’ve always had pretty bad cramps during that time of the month. It’s always uncomfortable and they occasionally interfere with my daily activities. Midol is a great source of relieve from my menstrual cramps and usually start taking effect about 20 minutes prior to taking them
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
I did feel some relief when taking Midol; but when it comes to Menstrual pain I highly recommend Advil. I find that Midol did not last very long and took longer for me to feel the relief. You can buy this at any drugstore or pharmacy. Not my go to reliever.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
If you are a female, this is the way to go. I have extreme cramps when menstruating and these help to manage my symptoms very well. This is my favorite, go to brand and is easy to find at most drug stores/grocery stores, which is great for convenience.
Kati Y.
Hot Springs, AR
I cannot live without Midol. It seriously is a life saver. It's worth the price because it actually works. I buy it mainly at Walmart but you can find it at any drugstore. I will always buy it, and I recommend others buying it too for that time of the month.
Jackie K.
I love Midol Complete and never take anything else when it is that time of the month.  This covers everything from cramps to bloating and everything in between.  I usually purchase this at Walmart and will continue to buy this product over and over again!
Amber K.
Twin Falls, ID
Life savor for that time of the month! I get wicked headaches and occasionally get cramps the first day of my period. Staying on top of the migraine with Midol keeps my symptoms manageable, if not non-existent! Will continue to buy this product.
Paige P.
Hammond, LA
I never have to work about menstrual pain ever again. Midol always works within a short amount of time after taken it, and I've recommended it to all my female friends and family. They all have also received great results.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?

back