BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Sierra K.
Newport News, VA
I only take my at all during my time of the month, my menstrual cycle leaves me feeling very exhausted; I like that the Midol has caffeine to help it kick in faster and help keep me moving throughout my day. Sometimes it feels like it's taking a long time to kick in but once it kicks in it last a while
Katrina P.
Council Bluffs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using Midol regularly after the birth of my daughter. For whatever reason, my period cramps have been much more intense since that time and ibuprofen wasn't cutting the pain. I usually only need to use it one or two days a month, but I always have some in the cupboard. It comes in a variety of package sizes so it can fit into any budget!
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Growing up I’ve always had pretty bad cramps during that time of the month. It’s always uncomfortable and they occasionally interfere with my daily activities. Midol is a great source of relieve from my menstrual cramps and usually start taking effect about 20 minutes prior to taking them
Emily M.
Puyallup, WA
Life saver. Wouldn't be able to survive my period with out it. I get really bad cramps the first few days and this doesn't completely take the pain away but makes it a lot more bearable so I can actually move and do stuff during the day. I usually get it at target.
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
Works like a charm.  I try to avoid taking unnecessary medication but sometimes during your time of the month you just need a little relief. Good to have on hand. You can find this easily at any drugstore/pharmacy.  Affordable and good for cramp relief.
Brooke H.
Cabot, AR
A life saver and game changer when you're in the midst of your cycle. The best OTC drugstore medicine to help with any ailment menstrual related from bloating to cramps to fatigue. Highly recommend for anyone with annoying side effects of your monthly cycle!
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
I did feel some relief when taking Midol; but when it comes to Menstrual pain I highly recommend Advil. I find that Midol did not last very long and took longer for me to feel the relief. You can buy this at any drugstore or pharmacy. Not my go to reliever.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
If you are a female, this is the way to go. I have extreme cramps when menstruating and these help to manage my symptoms very well. This is my favorite, go to brand and is easy to find at most drug stores/grocery stores, which is great for convenience.
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
I definitely highly recommend midol to any female experiencing major cramps from their menstrual period. I take the suggested dosage of 2 pills and after maybe half an hour, it kicks in. It makes me a little sleepy, but that may just be from the actual menstruation.
Jackie K.
I love Midol Complete and never take anything else when it is that time of the month.  This covers everything from cramps to bloating and everything in between.  I usually purchase this at Walmart and will continue to buy this product over and over again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?