BY MIDOL

Three Way Wonder to Treat Monthly Menstrual Cramps Get on with your life with ease as Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain Relief brings with it a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. No more cramps or water-weight gain as this wonderful pill helps to keep symptoms associated with menstrual periods at bay. Reduces cramps, bloating Reduces water-weight gain and Breast tenderness Reduces periods related headache, backache and fatigue With Midol Complete Caplets for Menstrual Pain, you have everything to temporarily relieve painful symptoms and take on life with a new vigor month-on-month. Just For You: Menstruating ladies with pre-menstrual symptoms A Closer Look: Acetaminophen to fight pain, caffeine to relieve fatigue, and pyrilamine maleate (diuretic) to relieve bloating. Warning: Alcohol warning: Consult with the doctor, if you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day. Caffeine warning: The recommended dosage of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. see more...

Sierra K.
Newport News, VA
I only take my at all during my time of the month, my menstrual cycle leaves me feeling very exhausted; I like that the Midol has caffeine to help it kick in faster and help keep me moving throughout my day. Sometimes it feels like it's taking a long time to kick in but once it kicks in it last a while
Maggie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Growing up I’ve always had pretty bad cramps during that time of the month. It’s always uncomfortable and they occasionally interfere with my daily activities. Midol is a great source of relieve from my menstrual cramps and usually start taking effect about 20 minutes prior to taking them
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
I did feel some relief when taking Midol; but when it comes to Menstrual pain I highly recommend Advil. I find that Midol did not last very long and took longer for me to feel the relief. You can buy this at any drugstore or pharmacy. Not my go to reliever.
Lauren Z.
Madison, WI
If you are a female, this is the way to go. I have extreme cramps when menstruating and these help to manage my symptoms very well. This is my favorite, go to brand and is easy to find at most drug stores/grocery stores, which is great for convenience.
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
I cannot live without Midol. It seriously is a life saver. It's worth the price because it actually works. I buy it mainly at Walmart but you can find it at any drugstore. I will always buy it, and I recommend others buying it too for that time of the month.
Jackie K.
I love Midol Complete and never take anything else when it is that time of the month.  This covers everything from cramps to bloating and everything in between.  I usually purchase this at Walmart and will continue to buy this product over and over again!
Amber K.
Twin Falls, ID
Life savor for that time of the month! I get wicked headaches and occasionally get cramps the first day of my period. Staying on top of the migraine with Midol keeps my symptoms manageable, if not non-existent! Will continue to buy this product.
Danika L.
Okay ladies, Midol is seriously magic. You could be having the worst cramps, lower back pain and muscle aches and you can take midol and all of your pain is gone. I don't know how they do it but it's fantastic. I could live without midol.
Paige P.
Hammond , LA
I never have to work about menstrual pain ever again. Midol always works within a short amount of time after taken it, and I've recommended it to all my female friends and family. They all have also received great results.
Aubrey H.
Bloomington, MN
When it's my time of month, I'm always sure to have this around. Not only does it help with headaches and menstrual cramps, the extra good things in it help with all other side effects of your period, such as bloating.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these provide relief ?