BY MIDOL

Midol Complete contains a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Midol complete come in handy the first and second day of my period. It doesn't take the pain fully away but it makes the pain comfortable to continue with my daily routine. If i do not have it I'm usually stuck in bed all day.
Natalie A.
Midol helps me so much when I'm on my period. Not only does it ease almost all of my period pain (which can sometimes leave me incapacitated), but it also gives me a burst of energy, because it has caffeine in it. This helps me get off the couch and getting stuff done whenever I feel lousy because of my period. It even works on period headaches! I highly recommend it!
Andrea C.
Weaverville , NC
I use this stuff alot . I get alot of gas and belly pain and back pain because of my job in healthcare . I had surgery a few years ago so I don't need it for the monthly stuff . This is something I always have in my house and in my purse . It's not expensive it cost around 3.00 but it really works for those aches and pains and bloating
Jenna P.
Battle Creek, MI
Midol is the greatest invention in history. I would get terrible debilitating cramps during my period to the point that I would cry and couldn't get out of bed. I started taking midol and oh my god I could actually function. The pain would subside and I could be a normal person. Seriously, thank god for Midol.
Natalie L.
Overpriced, and no better than taking other things marketed as pain relievers on the market. I would not purchase this again. These are marketed towards women, and are capitalizing on our need for relief during our menstrual cycles. There are much cheaper alternatives on the market that work just as well.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Midol was my savior when my period cramps got bad prior to getting put on birth control. This is fairly priced and I feel that it gets the job done at minimizing discomfort that can come with your period. I’d recommend this to anyone who has persistent cramping and is not on the pill.
Kristy F.
Overton
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Midol. I have been a fan for years. It takes away the pain and most of all the bloating! Yes it is very effective. It always meets my expectations. I recommend Midol to everyone. I buy mine on Amazon.com because it is the best bang for your buck!
Jahvanna M.
One stays in my bathroom and one in my purse (with one to spare). Midol works great for me as a perfect blend of acetaminophen, caffeine and a diuretic to reduce bloating, ease cramping, and keep me going when I don't even want to get up out of bed. I get the extremely bad cramps.
Amyscloset M.
Buffalo
This is a must for every woman, sometimes it takes a bit to kick in but once it does, you will see relief from all period symptoms. It is affordable with the coupons and doesn't disappoint. I recommend it to everyone, it comes in several sizes which helps!
Mae M.
When its that time of the month i'm pretty sure every woman reaches for this little miracle pill. These take awhile to kick in but when they do you finally get the relief you've been begging for. Trust me, you NEED to get these while on your period. They are a life saver