BY MIDOL

Midol Complete contains a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Great for my mot hot friend. It helps a lot to relieve cramps and bloating. I am always stocked up in my house. It’s a great pice less than 6.00. The pills are effective.
Adela R.
Fairfield, CA
For the most part, it does what its supposed to. It did help with menstrual cramps, however I have a caffeine sensitivity, so while the pain is gone, Im running to the bathroom to pee a lot. Ive switched to just using a 12hr naproxem, which in my opinion is way better than this stuff.
Tiffany M.
These are the absolute best pain reliever pills for cramps. The effective and relieves pain quicker than any other pain reliever I’ve tried. You can find these in just about even store even the convenient store. They are a little pricey but so worth it
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
My go to pain reliever during that time of the month. My cramps are instantly gone within 5 minutes of taking this. It is easy to take and there is no after taste!
Danielle R.
East Ridge
This is the complete package for anything ever! Not just period pain! If my husband has a migraine I tell him to take one and he is always amazed but it's effect to take the pain away!!! It's a must have in our medicine cabinet!
Rose C.
Salem , OR
10/10 makes periods more tolerable. I had to use the morning after pill a few months ago and that made my periods a lot more symptomatic. Really bad cramps, headaches, heavy flow. And this just makes me feel human again.
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
My week saver in a box. My first day of my period I️ can count on debilitating menstrual cramps. Since I️ can’t stay home every-time and take a pain killer the next best thing is this. I️ am able to go to work and function
Brooke A.
Portland, OR
Personally taking two of these with a glass of juice - my cramps, bloating and anger seem to dissipate. Haha but really - works much better than regular midol and theyre not too huge 😂
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
These magic pills are awesome. They help so much with menstrual cramps. I’ve been in pain with muscle pain and these help so much for my sore hurting muscle pains.
Sheri K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Of course Midol is good but an Advil or Aleve will work just as well. But if you like paying an extra $3 Just to get something marketed especially for periods ;)