BY MIDOL #44 in Pain Relief

Midol complete caplets 2's. Midol complete caplets provide relief of many symptoms suffered during your menstrual period. It contains a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Valyncia D.
I used this all through my teenage years and even till this day, midol has definitely helped me get through those painful times of the month. I love that not only is the product good for pain, but also for bloating, nausea, headaches and those other annoying symptoms of your period. I normally don't go through a whole box at all, I usually take one pill and it lasts all day.
Ericalane B.
Long Beach, CA
Now, this is a product you can count on to make you feel better in a instant 20 minutes and no longer. it's great to use when you are feeling bloated as it is the healer to all that bloats, moody and nausea. I have used this product for years since my school introduced it to me as a teen.  Midol Complete Pain Reliever Maximum Strength
zsanique c.
CHANDLER, AZ
When I was younger I had bad cramps when it came my time, I never knew what I could do or what medicines would actually make me comfortable. It felt like forever til I found Midol, the cramps would feel like instantly relieved and would help prevent them from getting to that point. It works so good and I recommend this to anyone!
Jennifer M.
New Haven, Ky
When I have my menstrual cycle I have severe cramps, bloating, fatigue, and moody. My cramps fill like labor pains the first day and I’m usually so bloated I can’t fit into anything. But Midol is the answer to my suffering. I swear by this product i have tried others but none of them help with the cramping but Midol.
Jasmine H.
Raleigh, NC
Midol is the best for menstrual pain! it targets cramps so it usually works fast and it has caffeine which helps a lot with fatigue that comes with your menstrual. You also only have to take one so this size bottle lasts for a long time. I am very satisfied with this product
Rhonda T.
Seabrook , TX
Perfect for bloating on the go discrete relief I keep these on hand all the time I would not go one. Without them compared to most you get more for the price and it works very effectively and fast I would definitely be buying these when I run out again I cannot live without them
Leagh G.
Always used Midol for period cramps, other pain relievers seemed to have no effect but Midol made the pain go away within 20 minutes of taking the recommended dosage. Also good for headaches, stomachaches, and other painful situations! Definitely recommend.
Ash R.
Tampa, FL
I'm not sure how any girl or woman does without Midol!? Unfortunately my cramps and pain every month is bad! But midol comes to the rescue for me. I find it affordable, easy to find at most stores, and very very very helpful! Every girl/woman needs it!
Amara A.
Mesquite, TX
I like using Midol for minor period cramps as it causes some relief . It is pretty affordable but it mainly works for only minor relief , if you are cramping very badly this is not gonna work for you. I'm satisfied overall with the product.
Holly S.
This never worked for me. I had my mom get this for me when I was in high school since a lot of my friends used it and it did nothing for me. I still had horrible cramps that would make me sick. The only thing that helped was ibuprofen.