Midol Complete

by Midol

#11 in Pain Relief

Midol Complete Menstrual Pain Relief Caplets with Acetaminophen for Menstrual Symptom Relief provide up to six hours of PMS and period cramps relief to help you feel better and stay active during and right before your menstrual cycle

Midol Complete ? Had anyone tried this ?
Does this really help with bloating?
Does this really work for bloating?
Start your review of Midol Complete!
Stephany H.
Bangor, MI
The only reason my husband survives through my periods. Kills my cramps, headaches, and overall discomfort. I purchased at the commissary. It is affordable. I do recommend this to others and I will be repurchasing.
Kiana C.
Austin, TX
As a woman I believe midol is the best thing to be created on this earth. I usually don't cramp bad but even taking the smallest dose will help out a lot! It is affordable and I would buy again. Midol is a life saver
Amanda A.
North Miami, FL
There are better pills to take that work faster and stronger than this. For the price i guess it's okay, but like I said there are better options. Probably my least favorite pain killer because I need something a little strong for my cramps when it's that time of the month.
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
It worked okay. Did not relieve me of pain for as long as I would hoped. Wouldn't purchase again.
Kristi P.
Newfoundland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my go to period relief. It is hit or miss as to whether it'll make me drowsy or extremely awake so I tend to only take it during the day and not at night just in case it keeps me awake. It does help my cramps though.
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I very much appreciate this medicine and the way that it attacks period side affects from many different aspects. Although, I have a difficult time noticing significant difference from using ibuprofen or a similar pain killer alone.
Elyssa K.
Euless, TX
This pain reliever is really helpful when your on your period. The pain is relieved within minutes of taking the medicine. It is also very easy to swallow compared to other medicines. It is really a good medicine for period cramps.
Crissie W.
Great for menstrual cramps and pain. Works much better than most brands. It is very effective and works quickly. The other brands don't come close. Definitely meets my expectations and would buy it again. If you need something and it relieves your menstrual cramps quick this is definitely a product to try.
scarlett T.
campbell, CA
This stuff makes my period cramps go away very effective! My cramps are unbearable sometimes and this just makes them go away but you have to make sure to do it before you even get cramps or else it'll take a little bit to make your cramps go away.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb , IL
I usually never get any cramps or body pains when I am going through my menstrual cycle. These come in handy to relieve bloating and whenever I do get cramps. It works fast for me and never have to reach for another product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Niki P.
Grove, OK
il y a 10 jours
Midol Complete ? Had anyone tried this ?
Mone W. il y a 2 jours
I have tried midol complete it worked wonders I highly recommend it
Tori H.
Belvidere, TN
il y a 3 mois
Midol Complete Can someone tell me what is better than this product for period cramps?
Holly B. il y a 3 mois
I always just use ibuprofen/Motrin for cramps. It personally works the quickest and best for me when I take 600-800 mg (for severe cramps) 400mg for moderate to light cramping. Along with the help of my heating pad!
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
il y a 5 mois
Midol Complete ? Does someone that have anxiety have take this because it have caffeine?
valerie B. il y a 5 mois
I have the worst anxiety!!! But i love this stuff only tale one to start. Also just some info I take cbd drops for my anxiety and my life is improving every day shoot every HOUR for the better