BY MIDOL #10 in Pain Relief

Package not child-resistant. Easy to open. Acetaminophen Caffeine Pyrilamine Maleate Pain Reliever Diuretic Antihistamine Maximum Strength Relief Of: Cramps 1 Bloating 3 Fatigue 5 Backache 4 Headache For the temporaryrelief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods: cramps, bloating, water-weight gain, breast tenderness, headache, backache, muscle aches and fatigue. Questions or comments? see more...

• Midol or Advil for menstrual pain? Midol Complete Aleve Caplets ...8 Answers
  • Does  Midol Complete really stops cramps? Is it effective?  2 Answers
  • Which is better ibuprofen or midol? Midol Complete 4 Answers
Midol Complete
  • "Everyone(almost) gets there period each month, I suffer from bad cramps on my second day and I rely on Midol to get me out of the house and into school and work while I'm on my period." in 5 reviews
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
This stuff works wonders for me. Before I started taking birth control, my cramps every month the first two days of my cycle were ungodly. The only way I could leave my bed and heating pad was if I took some Midol. My cramps aren’t as bad anymore, but I still get some, as well as the other PMS symptoms like fatigue and irritability. This product helps will all of them. I purchase multiple times throughout the year.
hope s.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Midol is literally the reason that I'm still alive, I am convinced that without it there is no way I would be able to survive my cramps. This is the best pain relif medicine out there for cramps, it is my go to, i love it. If you are a girl and don't take lidol to ease you period cramps, I would get to your nearest store ASAP it is a miricale.
Jordan E.
When I get my period I get physically ill to the point I have to cancel my plans for the day and sometimes even find myself vomiting. Midol is the only pain relief I have found that actually helps me. The price is fair, which is cool, but even if it were pricey I would still pay for it because it reaally helps.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know if I’m just weird or if I have a problem but midol just straight up does not work for me. It doesn’t get rid of my cramps or any other PMS symptom for that matter. It’s fairly expensive for something that doesn’t work. I don’t buy it anymore and I don’t plan to again. I don’t recommend it either.
Rebecca ✌.
The only thing that truly helps me during that time of the month! I get really bad cramps in my legs, yes legs! To the point where I can’t sleep, this has been the only thing that helps. Also helps reduce fatigue! Just don’t take it and drink a cup of coffee like I did, my hands were literally shaking.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't always need Midol, for the the most part I am fine without it. But we all have those days when are bodies are just done with us, so they make our periods ten times worse. It's those days that I pop two of those little bad boys and they magically make my period so much easier to deal with.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Life. Saver.  I swear I would die if I did not have this product.  Advil doesn't always work for me when I have cramps however this is great.  Its sometimes on the pricier side but if a medication is going to help with cramps, it is this one.  Long lasting too.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t take medicine a lot however when I do this is usually one of my go to! You can find it at Walmart or Walgreens pretty much anywhere that sells your basic medicines! The price for me is affordable for what you get and you can avoid a trip to the doctor
Monica R.
miami
I can’t go a day without this product when my menstrual cycle starts. I get horrible cramps, bloating and headache. And it all goes always when I take them. Easy to swallow. I just can’t take them at night because of the caffeine, that won’t help me sleep.
Tamia G.
Can I use this for back pain? My friends said no only for cramps but I heard it helps for pain .
Andreia L.
West Hartford, CT
How effective is this product?? I feel a lot of pain during my period and its hard to find a medicine that works for me! Tks
Emily V.
Chowchilla, CA
Which is better ibuprofen or midol? Midol Complete
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I got these for my cramps the other day...are these really helpful and how many do u take.