BY MIDO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed stainless steel bezel. Silver dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Dial Type: Analog. Diamond-set date display at the 6 o'clock position. Swiss automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Skeleton case back. Case diameter: 33mm. Case thickness: 9.4mm. Round case shape. Band width: 18mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Casual watch style. Mido Baroncelli Silver Dial Stainless Steel Ladies Watch M0072071103600. see more...

Review (1)