BY MIDNITE

MidNite® Natural Relief for Occasional Sleepessness.
The only one you can take any time of night.
Before bed or the middle of the night & wake alert!*
See usage instructions on back panel.
Natural herbs.
Patented dietary supplement with melatonin & herbs.
Get to sleep... get back to sleep... wake alert*.
Take any time of night.
No morning grogginess.
Not habit forming.
Drug-free.
Fast dissolve or chewable tablets.
No need for water!
Take one tablet - get to sleep fast! see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I now chew one tablet as I get into bed on the nights when I anticipate having trouble falling asleep or on the nights preceding a day on which I need to rise early." in 2 reviews
  • "I have trouble sleeping &/or staying asleep for multiple reasons & this product is one of the only things that actually helps me fall asleep + stay asleep." in 1 review
  • "I experienced no side effects from MidNite." in 1 review
  • "I took it at 8 pm the first time fell asleep at 11 but it was a great sleep if I didn't have to get up for work at 5 am." in 1 review
  • "The Midnight pm is wonderful for minor aches and pains at bed time." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bear, DE
I received this product complimentary from another testing website aside from Influenster. I can't say enough how much this product has helped me. You can take this product before going to sleep or if you wake up, as long as there are 3 hours before you need to wake up. I wake up feeling refreshed without the groggy feeling I would normally get with taking other sleep aids.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have trouble sleeping, and this product definitely helps to make me sleepier. It's nice to have something natural that you can take at anytime, but that's also the drawback--it's not super strong. It's definitely worth trying out if you have trouble sleeping, but don't expect it to knock you out right away. It is really helpful for when you wake up in the middle of the night.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I have had horrible insomnia for over 20 years and this is wonderful! I have tried so many prescription and over the counter stuff I figured it wouldn't hurt to try this. WOW! It works! I love how you can take it if you wake up at like 3am and can't get back to sleep and you don't wake groggy. No prescriptions work for me. They are either too strong or too weak or I'm groggy and sleepy the entire next day. Not with these though. The Midnight pm is wonderful for minor aches and pains at bed time. I have fibromyalgia and I'll take the pm when I hurt with it before bed. These are all wonderful and well worth the price.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Dyer, IN
This is one sleep aid that doesn't leave me feeling groggy in the morning. Most sleep aids leave me feeling like I am hung over & foggy. MidNite usually will help with my poor sleep habits. Not every time, but 8/10 times. I would recommend it for anyone who's struggling with staying asleep, and hates the "hangover" effect many sleep aids give you.
Lashana W.
Lashana W.
These are super helpful when i cannot fall asleep. they are non habit forming, and if you wake up in the middle of the night you can take another without any grogginess.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
LOVE this product. Works right away and I always get a really good, deep sleep. I do wake up tired but as my morning gets going I feel full of energy.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
La Crosse, WI
MidNite became my second-favorite product that I received to review free of charge from BzzAgent the very first time I used it! Counting sheep rarely promotes sleep, but I have found over-the-counter sleep aids inhibit wakefulness the next day. MidNite combines melatonin (the body’s natural sleep-wake regulator) with a blend of natural herbs like lemon balm, lavender and chamomile to induce restful sleep without morning grogginess—which is essential for me as a 24/7 caregiver for a family member in home hospice care.

I now chew one tablet as I get into bed on the nights when I anticipate having trouble falling asleep or on the nights preceding a day on which I need to rise early. Instead of watching 45 minutes to an hour tick by on the clock before dozing off, I am typically asleep within 20 minutes. The tablets can either be chewed or left to dissolve in the mouth. No water is necessary, which eliminates the need to rise during the night to use the restroom! The cherry flavor is reminiscent of the pink Smarties® candies that come in the cellophane rolls at Halloween. (One can take a second tablet, either following the first one or if waking during the night in order to return to sleep; however, it is recommended that MidNite not be taken within three hours’ time of rising, especially if one will be driving or operating machinery. My body chemistry has never required a second dose on any given night.)

While I do not fall into the age range that might require MidNite for Menopause, and because I am allergic to pineapple--from which the bromelain in MidNite PM is derived, I would not likely purchase the other two varieties. That being said, however, MidNite is a staple both in my nightstand and in my overnight bag when traveling!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I tend to have difficulty sleeping, and I'm always scared to take any type of sleep medication. One of my friends convinced me to try this, and I'm very happy that I did so. You can take this before you go to bed or if you wake up in the middle of the night. Either way, I find myself falling asleep very quickly after taking it. It's non-habit forming, which is a big plus in my book, and you chew the tablets so you don't even need water or anything to take with it!
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Within 15 minutes of taking MidNite, I was asleep and slept through the whole night. I experienced no side effects from MidNite. I most enjoy the fact that this sleep aid is safe and all natural.
Corriene P.
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
My synopsis good not great. It tastes great, it is easy to take chewable and doesn't give you that next day groggy feeling. However I didn't find it to work very fast. I took it at 8 pm the first time fell asleep at 11 but it was a great sleep if I didn't have to get up for work at 5 am. Basically the point is if you wanna fall asleep early take it early but you can get up a few hours later feeling refreshed unlike traditional sleep aids.