Midnight Recovery Concentrate 1.0 Oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Tobey D.Midnight Recovery Concentrate 1.0 Oz/ 30 ml uploaded by karima l.

BY KIEHL'S

Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a natural replenishing elixir of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to enhance skin's nighttime recovery. see more...

Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
This product is a god send. A holy grail. Why didn’t I find this sooner? I love the way the feels on my skin. I use it nightly. I have dry skin so I’m always looking for something that will leave my skin feeling hydrated. This is it. It’s not heavy and it smells good. It sinks right into my skin. It plays well with other products that I use. It’s pricey, but definitely worth it.
💋 C.
This stuff is AMAZING! I love to pamper my dry skin at night with this stuff as the last step in my skincare routine - well every other night bc on the other nights I'm using a facial oil with retinol in it. I LIVE for my facial oils bc they are sooo good for your skin (yes, even those with oily skin too!) and this one is at the tippy top of the list!
Lily F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is one of my absolute favorites. It's really gentle on your skin and not heavy. It smells amazing and really leaves my skin looking radiant the morning. I'm acne prone a d this actually helps a little. I love this stuff and always buy more.
Evelyn M.
Herndon
I was hesitant to try a face cream with oil, since I have combination skin that is prone to breakouts; however, I really liked Kiehl's Midnight Recovery concentrate. It was lightweight and did not leave an oily residue. Plus, it smelled great!
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
This stuff is really amazing. It's the smoothest silkiest oil i have ever rubbed across my face! It really feels so nice while smoothing on. I got a sample of this along with a few other things in the mall a while back. My other favorite was the exfoliating wash! That one really washed away some dead skin and noticeable with the first use! Also there is the plumbing serum now that is like a miracle serum right there! When the lady applied it to just one side of my face it looked just like a tv commercial. Seriously one side of my face was bla while the other side looked 5 years younger!! The only down fall would be the price of this products...
Tobey D.
Wow! I was so impressed with Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate! A skincare professional in store showed me his and I am HOOKED. This is a lovely smelling replenishing elixir of pure essential oils & botanicals. When I wake up in the morning after applying this my skin is so soft, clear, and radiant. This is a must have in my beauty regime! Midnight Recovery Concentrate 1.0 Oz/ 30 ml
Anna K.
Long Beach, CA
I live for this stuff. I bought it probably six months ago and have recently returned to it after trying several other products. After just a week, my already clear, non-acne prone skin, looks even better than before. It provides so much moisture and toning that in the morning you wake up with just great, balanced skin. I'm honestly impressed.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this stuff. It has really helped smooth and even out my skin. It is a little pricey but the benefits are well worth it. I have been using this nightly for about a year now. It has been very effective. I would highly recommend. The scent is also very pleasing.
Stephanie M.
Glendora, CA
This product is kinda expensive for what it really is but I would just get it for its soothing smell. This is the kind of oil that absorbs into the skin without leaving feeling greasy. It has helped me with hydration but I am not really sure of its effects on acne
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Absolutely LOVE this product. The smell is amazing and the feel on my skin after application is wonderful. I have extremely dry skin. While it is a higher price point, I will continue to purchase and would recommend to others.