Midnight Recovery Concentrate 1.0 Oz/ 30 ml uploaded by karima l.Midnight Recovery Concentrate 1.0 Oz/ 30 ml uploaded by Tobey D.

BY KIEHL'S

Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a natural replenishing elixir of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to enhance skin's nighttime recovery. see more...

Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Ive been using it for a week already and i can see a lot of changes in my skin. I wake up with a pumping skin and the brightness that this face oil provides is magical. They are pricey but worth every penny. I would definitely but this product again.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this product for five years and my skin has never been more youthful and clear. The sense are amazing and always help me fall asleep. You only need a little bit and it goes a really long Way.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Woodbury, NJ
Beautiful highlight! A little glittery for me! Bought at Sephora. Really like it a lot! A little highly priced though, but worth it. I like my BECCA better.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Moreno Valley, CA
The best for Halloween đź‘» perfect color and perfect price! I love this product
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Duson, LA
This stuff is really amazing. It's the smoothest silkiest oil i have ever rubbed across my face! It really feels so nice while smoothing on. I got a sample of this along with a few other things in the mall a while back. My other favorite was the exfoliating wash! That one really washed away some dead skin and noticeable with the first use! Also there is the plumbing serum now that is like a miracle serum right there! When the lady applied it to just one side of my face it looked just like a tv commercial. Seriously one side of my face was bla while the other side looked 5 years younger!! The only down fall would be the price of this products...
Tobey D.
Tobey D.
Wow! I was so impressed with Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate! A skincare professional in store showed me his and I am HOOKED. This is a lovely smelling replenishing elixir of pure essential oils & botanicals. When I wake up in the morning after applying this my skin is so soft, clear, and radiant. This is a must have in my beauty regime! Midnight Recovery Concentrate 1.0 Oz/ 30 ml
Anna K.
Anna K.
Long Beach, CA
I live for this stuff. I bought it probably six months ago and have recently returned to it after trying several other products. After just a week, my already clear, non-acne prone skin, looks even better than before. It provides so much moisture and toning that in the morning you wake up with just great, balanced skin. I'm honestly impressed.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this stuff. It has really helped smooth and even out my skin. It is a little pricey but the benefits are well worth it. I have been using this nightly for about a year now. It has been very effective. I would highly recommend. The scent is also very pleasing.
Nicci C.
Nicci C.
Cortez, CO
Absolutely LOVE this product. The smell is amazing and the feel on my skin after application is wonderful. I have extremely dry skin. While it is a higher price point, I will continue to purchase and would recommend to others.
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
Valley Glen, CA
This is a night ritual for me! I put it on before bed and I feel like I wake up with more radiant and nurtured skin! Will always use this in my night time routine! I highly recommend and I love be smell, it's like lavender!!