Midnight In Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels Edt Spray 4.2 Oz For Men

by Van Cleef & Arpels

A unique blend of notes.

Is the bottle refillable?
Nice bottle what does it smell like?
Does this smell good?
Start your review of Midnight In Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels Edt Spray 4.2 Oz For Men!
Hartford
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Powdery Iris and almonds. Used to be a hidden gem. Now that everyone knows the secret, prices are rising fast. Get this discontinued classic while you still can.
Anaheim , CA
Midnight In Paris by Van Cleef & Arpels Edt Spray 4.2 Oz For Men uploaded by Marissa Z.
First off can we talk about the packaging for this beauty! The name of the cologne just catches your attention first of all and second the bottle is designed so pretty! Definitely worth the money! The scent smells just like the name " midnight in Paris " :)
Wilmington , CA
I'm a sicker when it comes to the packaging and I feel like it's one reason I got this for my bf but it does smell really good i like to spray it on a stuffed bear when I miss him lol
1,113 reviews
Never tried this stuff or given this as a present to anyone before but the packaging is super duper gorgeous I can't wait to go and check it out...
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
2,684 reviews
This is such a lovely perfume. It is so hard to find though. I end up having to get it online as I haven't seen it in stores.
My husband loves this cologne. it's one of his favorites. it's a little expensive but it is definitely worth the price.
Flushing, MI
My husband really wants this one it smells really great and it a great price too it's a refreshing smell
Tuskegee, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
So love the smell and it cute little bottle the smell is sweet but still manly my husband would love
Stafford , VA
Magnificent smell and gorgeous bottle! Love everything by this designer! Gorgeous packaging as well.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Amazing spray for men really have a good sense of smell I really love to give this to my boyfriend