MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask

MíDFLOWER® Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask revitalizes your skin with intense, long-lasting hydration. Hyaluronic Acid plumps fine lines and diminishes wrinkles, providing an instant filling and smoothing effect. The natural essence of ancient Chinese herbs and oats soothes irritated, sensitive skin.

Is this moisturizing mask good, yes or no? ¿Esta mascarilla hidratante es buena, sí o no?
Does this really work for anyone?
I enjoy it. But prefer clay masks. For hyaluronic acid, I like to 100%  apply before and after micro-needleing.  So I used this mask after using a micro-needle stamp, it's helped ease swelling and redness.  Professional Rechargeable Wireless ULTIMA-N Dr.Pen Derma Pen Stamp Auto Micro Needle Anti-Aging Acne Skin Therapy MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask
Start your review of MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask!
Cara M.
Richmond
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Cara M.
I love these masks! My skin is always more even, plump and hydrated. I got a new phone with a better camera so maybe little details will be more clear next time, but there was dry patches on my nose before I used this and it's better now. They recently rebranded as rosatyque but I still have midflower masks. As you can see, it hugs the face very well. Ps, the cat is pooty. Shes 16
Arlene M.
Elsa, TX
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Arlene M.
Purchased at: fab.com
These so leave your skin feeling hydrated. I did not give it a full five stars because they are a bit messy to apply. They have a lot of product that does drip all over the place. After the first time I used one I learned to take off a bit of product by squeezing the bag before putting it on. Overall, it is a good product and makes your face feel amazing.
Anastacia M.
Richford, NY
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Anastacia M.
I really enjoyed this mask. It fit well on my face. It was saturated with product without being too wet and it didn't slip or slide. It left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. My only complaint is that is does have a fragrance.
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Mohanie B.
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Mohanie B.
So I’ve never used sheet masks before but I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised by this one. I’m breaking out tons right now due to wearing mask at work all day (nurse life). I decided to try this bc my skin felts dry which is unusual for me considering I’m usually oily, sensitive and acne prone. This mask felt cool on my face and when I took it off my skin looked noticeable brighter (I tried to keep the lighting the same). So glad I got this through Ipsy! I posted some pics (they’re not pretty) so you can see before/after results- excuse the caterpillar eyebrows lol 🙈
Droppsofhoney T.
N Las Vegas, NV
I’ve finally got the chance to use this sheet mask after reading so many great reviews on it. I too must say it’s grrreat!! It’s soaked in Hyaluronic Acid which made me happy for not being skimpy on the product. It directs you to keep it on your face for 20-30 minutes but for best results, allow the mask to dry completely. So yes, I allowed it to dry completely. Afterwards my face felt soft to the touch & tightened literally. Not an irritable tightness but a YES IT WORKS type of tightness. I even felt the tightness more than hrs later. This will be a new addition to my night regimen for sure!!
Lauren F.
Manchester, NH
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Lauren F.
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Lauren F.
so. i really, really don’t like sheet masks and it’s probably mostly because they usually end up sliding down my face because i can never sit still. that being said, i do like this one. 🌸 skin info – combo, oily t-zone, somewhat acne prone, sensitive 🌸 price – 19.00 usd / 5 masks (via amazon) 🌸 first thoughts – i received 3 of these in a beauty subscription box and originally felt kind of milquetoast about it. but! having done my second TCA peel on tuesday, my skin has started to peel and had been feeling dry, so i decided to give it a whirl. like many other sheet masks i’ve tried, this one does slide but i’ve come to accept this as just a thing that’s gonna happen regardless. this mask smells SO good. it’s not a strong smell, but it smells and feels so fresh. it’s very saturated with the product, which i like. i read in a skincare subreddit about saving the extra product from sheet mask packaging and the OP had enough product to use for another treatment??? i wasn’t able to save the extra from this one because i didn’t have a jar on hand, but easily i could have enough essence for a second treatment. per instructions, i left on for 20 minutes (minimum) and wow. just wow. it felt cool and soothing. it almost was like i could feel it absorbing into my skin. upon removal, i patted the remaining essence into my skin and it was a little tacky at first but absorbed well. i followed up with a lightweight moisturizer, which i felt really sealed in the moisture from the mask. my face feels so plump and glowy now, which is hard for me to achieve! overall, i like this product. at this time, i won’t repurchase as i have 2 left. i recommend this for anyone doing at-home chemical peels when you need that extra hydration boost. 🌸 rating – 🌟🌟🌟🌟Mídflower Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask
Taylor A.
Glen Burnie
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Taylor A.
Fit my face better than other sheet masks. It’s a little thicker than the other sheet masks, which allows the mask to stick better to your face. Hours later, face is still very hydrated and smooth. Very happy with this mask. Came in an Ipsy bag. Pictured is me holding the mask before I used it.
Šÿëitå G.
lexington kentucky
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Šÿëitå G.
I love this product it made my skin smooth an glowy and it also helped out a lot when it came to my acne
Cass B.
Williston, ND
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Cass B.
Very moisturizing and feels very light on the face compared to other face masks I’ve tried. Light smell that isn’t overbearing; however, they want you to keep it on until it dries (best results) and that was too long for me.
Natalie S.
Brownsville, TN
MíDFLOWER Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Natalie S.
Gotta love Hyaluronic Acid. Anything that is going to plump those fine lines really. Masks are my favorite. I love the cooling of the face from using masks. I love how this product smoothes fine lines and gives you a smooth finished plumper face.