Midea International Trading Midea International 218061 20 in. WP Black Box Fan uploaded by Ashlie H.Midea International Trading Midea International 218061 20 in. WP Black Box Fan uploaded by Layal L.

BY MIDEA INTERNATIONAL TRADING

We always care for our beauty and personal care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Features Westpointe 20 inch Box Fan Speed Settings Rotary Switch Large Airflow Specifications Color: Black Size: 20 in. see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I have the lasko box fan not the fan that is pictured here. We bought 3 of them. I don't want to turn the air conditioner on yet so I decided we will use fans for now. If it was only myself I would always use fans but my family likes air conditioners. The lasko fans have three settings. I usually keep my fan on the low speed. They do a pretty good job at keeping the room cool all day even if it's 90°F outside.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
We bought the fan around summer time, affordablr product, effective, easy carry handle, it has 3 quick speeds but it makes a lot of noise.
In general, not bad.
Brittany B.
Bossier City
Cheap and it works great. I always get them from Wal-Mart. My boyfriend says it loud but the noise helps me sleep.