Middleswarth Kitchen Fresh Potato Chips Bar-B-Q Flavored The Weekender uploaded by Mary R.

BY MIDDLESWARTH

Middleswarth The Weekender Kitchen Fresh Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips.
M. see more...

Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Foodie Expert
By far, hands down THE BEST barbecue chip, ever! I'm not a huge fan of the sweet barbecue chips, and these are the perfect blend of spicy barbecue goodness. I grew up around where these chips are most popular, and now am sad to be so far away from just having to go to the store to pick them up!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
No matter what brand of other-flavored chips I buy, I can't bring myself to purchase any BBQ chips that aren't Middleswarth! They're very popular around my hometown, and many of my out-of-state friends ask me to bring them any time I visit because they're simply the best. We go through a "Weekender" in just one day!
Khoree L.
Foodie Expert
The best chips in the entire world!!! They are so delicious and addicting. The flavor is superb. Best BBQ chips you will taste. I recommend these over Doritos, Lays, Pringles etc. any day.
Mary R.
Foodie Expert
These are absolute favorites in our house! A tad bit spicy for me to eat a lot of but my husband eats them by the bag! We can't get them where we live so we pick them up whenever we get the chance.
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite all time potato chips. Great BBQ flavor. Meets expectations every time. Not sold in Florida so family sends it to me or brings it when they visit. Delicious & very flavorful!
Rick M.
York Haven, PA
These chips by far, are my favorite. Just enough BBQ flavor, and lots of crunch. No greasy aftertaste and made in my state of Pennsylvania. Awesome, awesome chips.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't loveBBQ. Flavored potato chips? They are always crunchy and they always taste great. I buy these Instead of Lays now.
Tracy M.
Foodie Expert
Very yummy chips ..bbq chips are my favorite and have such a yummy flavor with some soda or water on the side it is perfect.
Christina E.
Hands down the best chips you'll find. The crispness and freshness lacks nothing. The flavor is superb
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
You just can have one! These chips are amazing! We get them for a little snack for lunches.
Danielle  C.