Middleswarth Kitchen Fresh Potato Chips Bar-B-Q Flavored The Weekender uploaded by Michelle C.Middleswarth Kitchen Fresh Potato Chips Bar-B-Q Flavored The Weekender uploaded by Mary R.

BY MIDDLESWARTH

Middleswarth The Weekender Kitchen Fresh Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips.
M. see more...

Emily N.
These are hands down the best bbq chips ever. Although they are only available in stores in certain locations, i’ve heard you can buy them online and get them shipped anywhere. They are the perfect blend of spicy and sweet, and are addicting. Try them if you get the chance.
robyn s.
Oh, Middleswarth barbecue chips... Where to begin... These chips hold a special place in every NEPA-native's heart. Everyone I know grew up on the tubs they used to come in, or the tiny snack bags packed with a school lunch. They're sweet, they're spicy, they're flavorful, and they're light but provide a great crunch. These are, hands down, my #1 favorite potato chips.
Ashley S.
There is NO OTHER BBQ CHIP. These are it. The flavor is so much different than that if there brands. It’s salty but sweet, it’s almost a southern flavor. I will never ever ever settle for anything other than Middlewarth BBQ.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
By far, hands down THE BEST barbecue chip, ever! I'm not a huge fan of the sweet barbecue chips, and these are the perfect blend of spicy barbecue goodness. I grew up around where these chips are most popular, and now am sad to be so far away from just having to go to the store to pick them up!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
No matter what brand of other-flavored chips I buy, I can't bring myself to purchase any BBQ chips that aren't Middleswarth! They're very popular around my hometown, and many of my out-of-state friends ask me to bring them any time I visit because they're simply the best. We go through a "Weekender" in just one day!
Khoree L.
The best chips in the entire world!!! They are so delicious and addicting. The flavor is superb. Best BBQ chips you will taste. I recommend these over Doritos, Lays, Pringles etc. any day.
Mary R.
These are absolute favorites in our house! A tad bit spicy for me to eat a lot of but my husband eats them by the bag! We can't get them where we live so we pick them up whenever we get the chance.
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My favorite all time potato chips. Great BBQ flavor. Meets expectations every time. Not sold in Florida so family sends it to me or brings it when they visit. Delicious & very flavorful!
Rick M.
York Haven, PA
These chips by far, are my favorite. Just enough BBQ flavor, and lots of crunch. No greasy aftertaste and made in my state of Pennsylvania. Awesome, awesome chips.
Tatiana K.
Drums, PA
My boyfriend, my dad even my dog love these amazing chips! There so good! So tasty! Once you have them you will be addicted best BBQ chips!
Danielle  C.