Middleswarth Hand Cooked Old Fashioned KET-L Potato Chips Bar-B-Q Flavored The Weekender

BY MIDDLESWARTH

Middleswarth The Weekender Hand Cooked Bar-B-Q Flavored Old Fashioned Ket-L Potato Chips. see more...

Christopher C.
S Williamsprt, PA
At Lyco, they had a sandwich-Middleswarth combo meal at 1812 for around $4.50, and these kettle chips kicked motherf**king a** paired with a lettuce, tomato, onion, hummus, and pepper jack sammy on rye. Incredible combination. These chips are the absolute perfect balance of crunch and flavor—not too bold, but bold enough. F**k, I love Middleswarth. Please buy these. Fix your life.
Samantha Y.
Kingston, PA
I really like Middleswarth brand chips, but these kettle cooked chips are on a whole different level. I can't believe how much seasoning they have on them. And the one unique thing Middleswarth has on other chips: they have a sweet, sugary element to them on top of the spice.
Sharae R.
Harrisburg
Omg these are THE BEST chips ever. I’ve been eating them since I was a little girl . They are sweet and spicy and delicious and I highly recommend them. Not the healthiest but who cares once you eat these you’ll never go back lol
SheilBea B.
Okay, if you're not from NEPA then, you've probably never heard of these. And you're seriously missing out! These are hands down my favorite potato chips. Super crispy and delicious. I brought these in to my office in Philadelphia and everyone was obsessed. If you're not from the area and you like trying regional snacks and goodies, then I definitely suggest Middleswarth chips.
Khoree L.
Harrisburg, PA
If you're not from Pa, you've missed out your whole life! These chips are the best chips EVER. The handcooked BBQ is made perfectly. These taste way better than Lays and other national chips.
krista s.
This brand is probably one of my favorites for bbq. i love anything bbq, so i have tried tons of BBQ cops and snacks. this one is definitely in my top 5!
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA
These chips are really good. They are perfect for a lunch snack or with any meal. I love the crunch they have and it is the perfect amount of salt!
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
We are obsessed with these. Best BBQ chip ever. Little spicy but not to overwhelming. My husnand buys these every week. We love them!
Lisa A.
United states
Only the best chips known to man... can only get them in select areas and I think mostly only in PA as that's where they are made
member-7085d
Hands down best chips ever. Favorite flavor of chips. Buy these every time I go to the store.