Middle Sister Rebel Red Wine 750 ml

by Middle Sister

Middle sister rebel red wine 750 ml

What does this taste like?
I'm in search of a great red wine that does it have neither a woodsy taste or bitter one. What red white would you recommend for my sweet tooth palate?
So...I'm venturing into dryer wines so I still like my wine to be slightly sweet. Do you feel this is a good fit?
Start your review of Middle Sister Rebel Red Wine 750 ml!
Product Highlights
“...picture and the little backstory and think that it's a good, easy to drink red wine that's not too rich and overpowering.” in reviews
“Was pleasantly surprised for the blend at this price.” in reviews
“Love the lable and the wine is pretty good for the price too!” in reviews
“it is a little sweet and fruity but a soft taste to it!” in reviews
Long Beach , Ca
Good red wine and affordable. You could get it at any grocery store or target.
Good red wine and affordable. You could get it at any grocery store or target.
Toronto, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
At the price, it is a great wine! The packaging was what originally peaked my interest, and the branding is pretty good. I enjoyed the wine, it was not my favorite, but I would be interested in trying it again. I believe it has a good balance between sweet and dry.
Calgary, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Bought this one on sale - not knowing what to expect. Was pleasantly surprised for the blend at this price. Similar to Apothic - slightly sweeter.
I never had this wine but I've given it to someone! its such a cute gift and she loved it! She said it was good so I'm pleased
Doral, FL
Buen vino de cuerpo y sabor excelente, perfecto para compartir con amistades va bien con queso gouda y jamon curado