BY MIDDLE SISTER

Middle sister rebel red wine 750 ml see more...

• What does this taste like?1 Answers
  • I'm in search of a great red wine that does it have neith...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Cupcake wine?4 Answers
  • "Love the lable and the wine is pretty good for the price too!" in 1 review
  • "I have a special connection to Rebel Red-I love the picture and the little backstory and think that it's a good, easy to drink red wine that's not too rich and overpowering." in 1 review
  • "it is a little sweet and fruity but a soft taste to it!" in 1 review
  • "Was pleasantly surprised for the blend at this price." in 1 review
Hope D.
Very easy to drink red blend and tends to be $8-10 a bottle at liquor stores. Bought on a whim and have actually bought it again by name! If you buy a bottle, buy two because it’s very easy to drink!
Lauren E.
Hyattsville, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I absolutely love Middle Sister wine. I've been drinking this for the past 6 years-- its well priced, the labels are adorable (so it makes a great gift!) and its just a quality wine. I don't feel like I have to pay over ten dollars for a good wine and this proves my thoughts.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
It's a decent blend, not too dry and not too sweet. It worked well for us on an average dinner night with speghetti and meatballs (I even splashed a bit into the sauce). I think I payed a little much for this wine as I have seen it around much cheaper. I don't recommend spending more than $14 for this particular wine, part of its appeal is that it's a cheap wine for average nights, nothing special.
Dana C.
Little Rock, AR
Middle Sister wines are consistently a good choice if you're looking for a value wine. I have a special connection to Rebel Red-I love the picture and the little backstory and think that it's a good, easy to drink red wine that's not too rich and overpowering.
Brandy W.
Pineville, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried Middle Sister because the label was cute and I needed the bottle for a DIY project. The wine was surprisingly good. It was a medium flavor and paired nicely with the steak that I was having for dinner.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
I tried this wine based only on the adorable label and price. I was pretty happy with the flavor for the price. It's a good mixed red, a little sweet, not too dry. I will be buying this one again to keep in the wine cabinet for sure.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
It can be hard to find mixed red wines that are good but this one was great for the price! it is a little sweet and fruity but a soft taste to it! i would get it again
stacy e.
This is a good red for a decent price. Its not my favorite ever, but its a little nicer than the lower shelf options!Middle Sister wine is a decent wine. Can usually find it for a fair price and tastes pretty good. I've never tried this flavor, but plan to.

Katrina M.
For the price of this wine, you definitely get much more than your money's worth. This is a delicious blend that is neither too sweat or too dry. LOVED.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it that it's not too dry or overly sweet. Also has a good balance of alcohol. Would try it again if I am on a budget or just need cheap wine
Rustalyn R.
Summerville, SC
How does this compare to Cupcake wine?
Megan K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
What does this taste like?
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm in search of a great red wine that does it have neither a woodsy taste or bitter one. What red white would you recommend for my sweet tooth palate?
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
So...I'm venturing into dryer wines so I still like my wine to be slightly sweet. Do you feel this is a good fit?