Middle Sister Mischief Maker Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml uploaded by Janill Paola Bm-090656 F.

BY MIDDLE SISTER

Middle sister mischief maker cabernet sauvignon wine 750 ml see more...

• "I usually am not a fan of red wine but I really like this one." in 1 review
  • "I think that I could drink the whole bottle myself but I limit myself." in 1 review
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Now I have to say this is in my top 10 favorite wines of all time. I think that I could drink the whole bottle myself but I limit myself. I know a lot of people who don't like wine at all but have liked this one.
Megan M.
Savage, MN
The perfect gift for ANY middle sister you know! The label is perfect, and it actually tastes like a pretty good cab! I bought it for my little (middle) sister and she LOVED it!
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
I really love this type of wine! I love the labeling and I love this flavor. I love this. This is not my favorite compared to other middle sister wines.
Corinne L.
Richmond , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I usually am not a big fan of most red wines, however this bottle is one of my favorites! The whole Middle Sister brand of wines are delicious.
Taryn A.
This is a good wine for the price. I like the branding and bottle label as well! I will definitely be trying the other wines from this brand.
Catheline K.
S Huntington, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I bought this because of the name because I'm a middle child, hahaha. It turned out to be really good wine. I was really impressed with it.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this wine and the branding is just so fun (especially since I’m the little sister). It’s not to sweet, which is a big plus for me.
Denise B.
Hackensack, NJ
Decent cab for the price you pay. Definitely not the best or worst but would say its comparable to similarly priced cab's.
Ashley D.
This wine is really good. I usually am not a fan of red wine but I really like this one. It's priced very good too!
Amanda G.
Easily one of the best wine to cuddle up and watch your thursday night TV shows with. Gotta love scandal.
How do you drink this