BY MIDDLE SISTER

Middle sister goodie two-shoes pinot noir wine 750 ml see more...

• E encanta el sabor de este Pinot! Es uno de los mejores q...1 Answers
  • What kinda of finish does this win have ? Will it make a ...11 Answers
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great wine for your next girl's night. It's perfect for fall because it has a nice, bold flavor. Very reasonably priced and available at World Market. I like to serve it with cheese and crackers or a steak dinner. Also great for after dinner drinks.
Erica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love me some Middle Sister! I actually really like this Pinot Noir wine. the taste is really nice and smooth. Definitely needs to be at room temperature to drink. The bottle is cute, great marketing and price/availability is a great plus as well
Leah D.
Love the Middle Sister brand! I'm usually a white wine drinker, but I loved this Pinot Noir. It's a rich, bold flavor and definitely met my expectations. The bottle is cute, and the price on all Middle Sister wines is very affordable, so I will definitely be buying this again!
Melissa M.
Unit E, Pewaukee, WI
Love the flavor of this Pinot! It is one of the best I have tried. Also had to try it being the "middle sister" myself! I have been buying it a lot more than I should. The price is very comparable to other Pinot Noir's too.
Dena H.
Now that found out there is all differ wines about middle sisters. I think this is going to be game on - I love sister but this is going to be fun.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this wine. It is fruity and fresh berry flavored. It goes down smooth and Middle Sister wines ate always a hit at girls night.
jessica m.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
The names of these wines make me giggle all the way to the bottom of the bottle. This one is great with a steak or even cheesecake. Cheers!
Jennifer M.
Very good and taste great with cheese and pasta. great dinner wine. my girlfriends Luke to have thus on hand when we get together.
Sarah C.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this brand. They make high quality products that taste delicious. Perfect for an evening in with friends or Netflix.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yum! This wine is a mellow earthy red, that still has all the dryness of a full bodied Pinot without the bite. Love it.
Carla B.
EDMONTON, AB
What kinda of finish does this win have ? Will it make a good gift ?
karen a.
miami , florida
E encanta el sabor de este Pinot! Es uno de los mejores que he probado. También tenía que probar ser la "hermana media" a mí mismo! He estado comprando mucho más de lo que debería. El precio es muy comparable a otra Pinot Noir es demasiado.