Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Molly L.
Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
So this wine is better than decent and I really don't get too picky when it comes to Pinot Grigio. I can't say that I've ever had an Excellent Pinot Grigio, but I've never had a bad one either. What I really like about this bottle is the adorable label. For that reason alone, it's worth giving as part of a gift to a girlfriend.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
It's not my go to Pinot Grigio. I always see people buying it at the grocery store (all middle sister brand actually) and I love the labels on them but the wine over all didn't have the best flavor. Pinot Grigio typically has a crisp fruity taste and this just tasted bitter to me!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Not my favorite Pinot Grigio, but still a good one. to me, it falls a little flat compared to the taste of other pinot as I don't think the flavor is as crisp or sharp. An adorable bottle for gifting and still a decent choice.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Hialeah, Fl
This wine is delicious and I love the look of the bottle and labels. If your looking for a new wine to try, I suggest you pick this one up.
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
La Plata, MD
I love the whole brand of middle sister wines. They are fun and witty and I love the descriptions on the back. I am typically not a Pinot Grigio type of girl, but I like this one!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I love the Middle Sister Wines. I prefer the Moscato compared to the Pinot. I am personally a sweet wine kind of person but I know my friends enjoy this wine as well. Prices are good.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
We sell this at my work and I can usually tell how good it is by how fast we sell it but honestly I think we have had the same bottle for a very long time we try to offer it out but its just not the best Pinot grigio I do love Pinot but not this specific one
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
A nice crisp and light pinot grigio. The label is really cute too. Would make a nice gift.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I got this Middle Sister Drama Queen Pinot Grigio as a gift from a friend. It taste really good and I would buy this again.
Lark K.
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
I originally bought this wine as a joke for my sister, but it really does have a nice crisp taste.