Middle Sister Drama Queen Pinot Grigio 750 ml uploaded by Samantha D.

BY MIDDLE SISTER

Middle sister drama queen pinot grigio 750 ml see more...

Molly L.
Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
So this wine is better than decent and I really don't get too picky when it comes to Pinot Grigio. I can't say that I've ever had an Excellent Pinot Grigio, but I've never had a bad one either. What I really like about this bottle is the adorable label. For that reason alone, it's worth giving as part of a gift to a girlfriend.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Griffin, GA
Happy Hour Expert
It's not my go to Pinot Grigio. I always see people buying it at the grocery store (all middle sister brand actually) and I love the labels on them but the wine over all didn't have the best flavor. Pinot Grigio typically has a crisp fruity taste and this just tasted bitter to me!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Not my favorite Pinot Grigio, but still a good one. to me, it falls a little flat compared to the taste of other pinot as I don't think the flavor is as crisp or sharp. An adorable bottle for gifting and still a decent choice.
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Hialeah, Fl
This wine is delicious and I love the look of the bottle and labels. If your looking for a new wine to try, I suggest you pick this one up.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Kearny, NJ
A nice crisp and light pinot grigio. The label is really cute too. Would make a nice gift.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
We sell this at my work and I can usually tell how good it is by how fast we sell it but honestly I think we have had the same bottle for a very long time we try to offer it out but its just not the best Pinot grigio I do love Pinot but not this specific one
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I love the Middle Sister Wines. I prefer the Moscato compared to the Pinot. I am personally a sweet wine kind of person but I know my friends enjoy this wine as well. Prices are good.
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
La Plata, MD
I love the whole brand of middle sister wines. They are fun and witty and I love the descriptions on the back. I am typically not a Pinot Grigio type of girl, but I like this one!
Erica T.
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
I love the middle sister brand of wine. This Pinot offers a slightly sweet taste with a nice crisp after tone. Perfect on a summer day. The bottle label is cute and appeals to women.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars!!! I love the middle sister wine. And I love Pinot Gris. So obviously this is my favorite wine. And it's basically my life because I am the drama queen middle sister!