Middle Sister Drama Queen Pinot Grigio 750 ml uploaded by Samantha D.

BY MIDDLE SISTER

Middle sister drama queen pinot grigio 750 ml see more...

Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert
This some is light and fresh and delicious. It definitely exceeded my expectations for a low cost grocery store wine. I really enjoyed it and plan to purchase it again.
Madelyn W.
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars!!! I love the middle sister wine. And I love Pinot Gris. So obviously this is my favorite wine. And it's basically my life because I am the drama queen middle sister!
Jennie N.
Got this for my sister (middle sister) as a joke but it actually turned out pretty well! Good smooth taste, but there are definitely better white wines on the market for the price. Overall, if you are getting as a gag gift it is worth it, but just getting it for the fun of it, look for something else
Maria
SANFORD, FL
I can say I've had better Pinot Grigio but I've also had worse. The packaging is adorable and makes a great gift 👌🏽
Lizzy c.
We sell this at my work and I can usually tell how good it is by how fast we sell it but honestly I think we have had the same bottle for a very long time we try to offer it out but its just not the best Pinot grigio I do love Pinot but not this specific one
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I love the middle sister brand of wine. This Pinot offers a slightly sweet taste with a nice crisp after tone. Perfect on a summer day. The bottle label is cute and appeals to women.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Happy Hour Expert
I love the Middle Sister Wines. I prefer the Moscato compared to the Pinot. I am personally a sweet wine kind of person but I know my friends enjoy this wine as well. Prices are good.
Molly L.
Baton Rouge, LA
So this wine is better than decent and I really don't get too picky when it comes to Pinot Grigio. I can't say that I've ever had an Excellent Pinot Grigio, but I've never had a bad one either. What I really like about this bottle is the adorable label. For that reason alone, it's worth giving as part of a gift to a girlfriend.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Not my favorite Pinot Grigio, but still a good one. to me, it falls a little flat compared to the taste of other pinot as I don't think the flavor is as crisp or sharp. An adorable bottle for gifting and still a decent choice.
Kristina P.
Hialeah, FL
This wine is delicious and I love the look of the bottle and labels. If your looking for a new wine to try, I suggest you pick this one up.