BY MID NITE

Ariel D.
Unfortunately I have a little trouble getting to sleep pretty commonly. What's worse is when I do fall asleep, I often wake up several times throughout the night. All of the products I've tried make me drowsy the following day. (It seems the choice is often latent drowsiness or abuse potential.) This product has been a blessing. I wake up refreshed, don't feel addicted to it and sleep through the whole night. It doesn't require water which is a great benefit (on restless nights I've been known to knock the glass of water clear off the dresser and onto the dog) and is easy to take at any point in the night.
Amber Grace M.
Prosper, TX
These are a lifesaver. They do not make you sleepy like a typical sleep aid, however I find it easier to fall asleep after taking it and I don't wake up at night which is my biggest problem. When I don't take this at bedtime and then end up wide awake at 2am, I just take one of these (no water needed since they're chewables) and still never worry about sleeping thru the alarm or even being groggy.
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
These where a life saver when my ambien ran out and I couldn't get a refill due to the pharmacy not having it in stock. I keep these in stock.
Liliana b.
Monticello, AR
I need this in my life. I haven't read reviews but I have serious trouble sleeping.