Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller (Xbox One)

Experience the action like never before with the xbox one wireless controller. New impulse triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition.* redesigned thumbsticks and an all new d-pad provide greater precision. And the entire controller fits more comfortably in your hands. With over 40 innovations, it s simply the best controller xbox has ever made. the greatest gamepad now even better the xbox one wireless controller features over 40 improvements to the awardwinning xbox 360 wireless controller. more immersive feel the action like never before with impulse...

Já testei vários tipos de produtos, mas gostaria de testar esse especialmente
Can it connect to a laptop, ipad, or computer?
I'm looking to get new controllers for the Xbox, which ones are recommended?? I am not familiar at all so specifics and details are much appreciated!
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller (Xbox One)!
How would you rate this product?
Cambridge, MD
We love being able to have a wireless controller. I have young children in my household who would always get tangled up in the cables whenever someone was playing the Xbox before. But now it’s not an issue since we’ve bought the wireless controllers!
Cincinnati , OH
The buttons on this controller are sticking already, and we've only had it a couple months. I would definitely improve that issue with the buttons sticking. The wireless feature is more convenient but, batteries seem to need replaced more frequently than desired.
Cedar park, TX
I’ve had to go through so mad of these controllers. The joy sticks keep sticking so then I’ll have to end up buying another one. Splurge a little and buy the elite or a different brand.
Wisconsin
Gamer Expert Level 1
Always super nice to use especially being wireless I dont even j ow why anyone would bother with wired anymore. Last a long time and in my opinion better quality vs the generic brands of controllers. Lots of options and you can even build you own
Greene
I love this controller! It stays charged for a good amount of time and it never becomes disconnected from the console. The only gripe I have is that it isn't the easiest to charge, and it takes a long time to complete charging. However, once it's fully charged it can last for days!
Le Raysville
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller (Xbox One) uploaded by Hunter B.
For the price it is well worth it, can last you for years, mine lasted me for 4 years and it's been dropped multiple times and it still worked perfectly fine. Would recommend if you need more for more players or whatever the reason, battery life is pretty long too, at least 48hrs on good batteries Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller (Xbox One)
Clovis, CA
Purchased at: Target
This controller is very reliable and durable. Although it would be nice if there were rechargeable batteries built into the controller. I had to go out and buy myself rechargeable batteries for this controller.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lets just say this is by far the most comfortable hand helf controller on this planet. I can't stand PlayStation controllers. This is simple to use and comfortable.
Rome
My son had this controller in white. He loves it so Far! He needs one more so I'm sure we will get another soon! I'd stay with this brand. Very fun! And enjoyable.
Elk Grove , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller (Xbox One) uploaded by Ashley R.
This is a review about the PINK! 💕 I had issues with my original white controller that I purchased less than a year ago, with its left joystick drifting to the right when not being touched. I purchased this one as a replacement and it works great. No drifting, everything works, and I love the color combination. It looks better in person than it does in the photos. I always appreciate how Microsoft sticks with using AA batteries as I can just use rechargeable AA batteries.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...