BY MICROSOFT #8 in Xbox Games

Experience the action like never before with the xbox one wireless controller. New impulse triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition.* redesigned thumbsticks and an all new d-pad provide greater precision. And the entire controller fits more comfortably in your hands. With over 40 innovations, it s simply the best controller xbox has ever made. the greatest gamepad now even better the xbox one wireless controller features over 40 improvements to the awardwinning xbox 360 wireless controller. more immersive feel the action like never before with impulse... see more...

• Can it connect to a laptop, ipad, or computer?3 Answers
  • I'm looking to get new controllers for the Xbox, which on...1 Answers
  • I'm looking to get new controllers for the Xbox, which on...1 Answers
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
We just upgraded from the xbox 360 to the xbox one. The controllers are about the same. They feel the same in your hands the style is the same. The only thing i could day is they are more stream lined. The buttons are rounded and they seem lighter than the 360 controller. I go with wireless because we can move around with it.
Matthew P.
Buffalo
Awesome evolution of the old xbox 360 controller. Very comfortable and light in the hands. Also has decent battery life. I love the availability of all the different colors and themes. The only downside and reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that it occasionally cuts out connection. Not all the time but it still happens once in a while. Otherwise an awesome controller!
Jaime E.
This controller works pretty well for the price; plus it’s the same controller that’s included with your xbox one and one s. It’s a typical xbox controller. Definitely a battery killer but hopefully one day I’ll be getting a different one. If you have the money and are really into gaming or planning on getting into, splurge for a custom. Otherwise, this one is still a good choice.
Jenna N.
Valley Center, KS
I love the wireless controllers. I bought a docking station for them so they're always charged and the cords don't get tangled, easy to change players without having to rearrange spots on the couch! I would definitely recommend these to other gamers!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the new controllers , they fit great in your hand . There made more durable , they are a little pricey. I like the way you can use the trigger buttons on the lower end too.
Alexis M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lets just say this is by far the most comfortable hand helf controller on this planet. I can't stand PlayStation controllers. This is simple to use and comfortable.
Bethany A.
Rome
My son had this controller in white. He loves it so
Far! He needs one more so I'm sure we will get another soon! I'd stay with this brand.

Very fun! And enjoyable.
Andrew C.
Hardin
The controller itself have great ergonomics and i can play for hours without any problems at all The battery life is alright though could use some tweaking. It is also very very durable. I recently was upset at Battlefield One, and proceeded to hurl my controller very hard at a wall.  Afterwards the controller functioned properly still! Though there was a new hole in the drywall and i had one upset roommate. 7/10 would recommend for angry gaming.
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
My husband and I are avid gamers therefore we only trust Microsoft and their accessories. We purchased the Xbox one which comes with a controller but it's not wireless. So naturally we went out and purchased a his and hers controller set. It's great having two that way if it's just one of us playing, we can keep the other controller plugged in so that when the batteries die, we can swap them out! :) the battery life lasts a good 1-2 1/2 hours of non stop play of say.
Savannah H.
I bought this controller in the limited edition Luna shade, it is really sleek looking against the black xbox one I have, everything moves smoothly when gaming or using the web one the xbox, it's easy to clean and yes I recommend other gamer moms or dads purchase this, it's half the price of the eliette controller, and works much better !
Alexandra W.
Does anyone have problems sometimes with the controller having delayed reactions?
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
Has anyone else had trouble with the buttons on the controller getting loose?
Logan P.
Does anybody know where i can get xbox one pad skins from? I have looked everywhere and seem to have hsd no luck!
Jose B.
Orland Park, IL
Does anybody know where to get skins for the controllers
Joseph M.
Can it connect to a laptop, ipad, or computer?