BY MICROSOFT #15 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Xbox One Wireless Controller: Over 40 improvements to the award-winning Xbox Wireless Controller, without taking anything away from what you love. New Impulse Triggers provide precise vibration feedback to your fingers, bringing an unprecedented level of gaming realism* Newly designed D-pad is perfect for all types of game genres including sports, fighting, FPS, and more. Optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements. Responsive and precise thumbsticks New wireless radio that enables faster data transfer to the console Designed to fit a wide range of hand sizes comfortably Pick up and play. Kinect automatically recognizes who is gaming and which controller they are holding. Expansion port for add-on devices like a wired headset and future devices The Xbox One Controller is compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Features rumble motors The Xbox Wireless Controller has a 30ft wireless range * In supported games. see more...

• Where can I get one? Need and extra 9 Answers
  • Does this remote come in a smaller size?8 Answers
  • Is this worth buying? Like should i just get a wired one for chea...10 Answers
Kiki M.
Orlando
I have this controller in white and use it to play certain games in my computer since I started gaming with the Xbox. Overall I love this style of controller. It fits very nice in my hands and isn't heavy. When I play my roommates PS4 my hands start to cramp from the controller style, but that doesn't happen with this. It also has no problem connecting to my computer through a Samsung charger chord and my brother's Xbox One.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My boyfriend has this and the good thing about it, is you don't have to worry about having a cord attached to it. It's wireless and you have a charger you can plug it off and on when you need it. My boyfriend plays games everyday. And if you charge it, it can go days without needing a charge. Very convient.
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
The controllers fit in most hands comfortably but for me my hands are small so it’s a little awkward. I don’t mind that much though, it just keeps me from playing long periods of time. I will recommend it for everyone who loves gaming.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Love this Xbox controller, some things have changed and it’s pricey but it’s a gaming device so it’s expected. I love the design. It’s very easy to hold. I recommend it to every gamer or Xbox player
Ashlee W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My niece is obsessed with her Xbox one and kept insisting that we get her a wireless controller. I did, for Christmas and it works great though they are quite expensive.
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Easy to hold, as a Xbox gamer since the start the controllers have changed a lot but are still very comfortable to grip. They’re a little pricey but it’s an electronic what do you expect
M D.
Hammond, LA
The standard controller for the Xbox one. Improved sizing over the 360 controller. Creates a feeling of being more solid. I've owned two of these. My original lasted two years and then the joy stick started to have a kind of it's own. This was adult own and taken care of. My current one is starting to do the same, roughly over two years. Other then that, they're great. Recommend but wish they would last longer. I never had this issue on my 360 controllers, which saw light abuse.
Sebastian H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have two of these controllers and they are absolutely fantastic! I'm an Avid gamer and I use these controller for at least 2-3 (sometimes a lot more) hours a day. I've had one for about 2 years and the other for 1 year and there are no signs of breakage at all.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This control is good. This is controller is my husbands he always uses this one he plays during the weekends like 3 to 4 hours or less he plays gears of war 4 Watch Dogs FIFA soccer 16 yes I recommend to others
Brittany B.
Cleveland, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
I HAVE BARELY JUST SWITCHED TO XBOX ONE FROM PLAYSTATION 4 BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE WAY THE CONTROLLER WORKS AND IS FIT FOR YOUR HAND I ENJOY GAMING WITH MY FIANCE WITH THESE CONTROLLERS AND THIS SYSTEM
Jaclyn R.
Bought this system for my husband for his birthday and he loves it. The only problem we have had is on the back of the controller where the batteries go, the plastic piece holding those in place keeps popping off. Like mid game. Very frustrating to say the least. Anyone else have this problem? What have you done to fix it?
Katie B.
Is this worth buying? Like should i just get a wired one for cheaper?
Bobby J.
Lowestoft
Where can I get one? Need and extra
Nick C.
Chesterfield , SC
Does this remote come in a smaller size?
How much is it?