BY MICROSOFT

Xbox One Wireless Controller: Over 40 improvements to the award-winning Xbox Wireless Controller, without taking anything away from what you love. New Impulse Triggers provide precise vibration feedback to your fingers, bringing an unprecedented level of gaming realism* Newly designed D-pad is perfect for all types of game genres including sports, fighting, FPS, and more. Optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements. Responsive and precise thumbsticks New wireless radio that enables faster data transfer to the console Designed to fit a wide range of hand sizes comfortably Pick up and play. Kinect automatically recognizes who is gaming and which controller they are holding. Expansion port for add-on devices like a wired headset and future devices The Xbox One Controller is compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit Features rumble motors The Xbox Wireless Controller has a 30ft wireless range * In supported games. see more...

• Where can I get one? Need and extra 10 Answers
  • Does this remote come in a smaller size?8 Answers
  • Is this worth buying? Like should i just get a wired one ...10 Answers
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
I have this controller in white and use it to play certain games in my computer since I started gaming with the Xbox. Overall I love this style of controller. It fits very nice in my hands and isn't heavy. When I play my roommates PS4 my hands start to cramp from the controller style, but that doesn't happen with this. It also has no problem connecting to my computer through a Samsung charger chord and my brother's Xbox One.
Justin E.
Comfortable and It wont break easily i have dropped my controller numerous times and it still works perfectly fine ( Dont recommend dropping it doe). But overall never had any issues with any xbox controller ive owned. And another bonus is you can use the controller for pc gaming if you have a connection cord.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great controller and very heavy duty . I won’t lie I’ve dropped mine numerous times and it’s still working lol I play video games religiously and the only thing I would change is maybe the material so that this way it’s softer on hands !
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
The controllers fit in most hands comfortably but for me my hands are small so it’s a little awkward. I don’t mind that much though, it just keeps me from playing long periods of time. I will recommend it for everyone who loves gaming.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
My boyfriend has this and the good thing about it, is you don't have to worry about having a cord attached to it. It's wireless and you have a charger you can plug it off and on when you need it. My boyfriend plays games everyday. And if you charge it, it can go days without needing a charge. Very convient.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
No issues, It's convenient and i like that the cord to charge is quite long. I got this as a gift. I would highly recommend  for anyone who likes to freely walk around with their controller.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Love this Xbox controller, some things have changed and it’s pricey but it’s a gaming device so it’s expected. I love the design. It’s very easy to hold. I recommend it to every gamer or Xbox player
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Easy to hold, as a Xbox gamer since the start the controllers have changed a lot but are still very comfortable to grip. They’re a little pricey but it’s an electronic what do you expect
Sebastian H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have two of these controllers and they are absolutely fantastic! I'm an Avid gamer and I use these controller for at least 2-3 (sometimes a lot more) hours a day. I've had one for about 2 years and the other for 1 year and there are no signs of breakage at all.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This control is good. This is controller is my husbands he always uses this one he plays during the weekends like 3 to 4 hours or less he plays gears of war 4 Watch Dogs FIFA soccer 16 yes I recommend to others
Jaclyn R.
Bought this system for my husband for his birthday and he loves it. The only problem we have had is on the back of the controller where the batteries go, the plastic piece holding those in place keeps popping off. Like mid game. Very frustrating to say the least. Anyone else have this problem? What have you done to fix it?
Bobby J.
Lowestoft
Where can I get one? Need and extra
Katie B.
Is this worth buying? Like should i just get a wired one for cheaper?
Nick C.
Chesterfield , SC
Does this remote come in a smaller size?
How much is it?