BY MICROSOFT

Surround your sensesâ immerse yourself in rich stereo sound with the xbox one stereo headset. â â â â â â â built from the ground up by xbox for a personal, immersive game and chat experience â â â â â â â rich stereo sound and clear voice capture â â â â â â â comfortable, lightweight fit for long gaming sessions â â â â â â â easily adjust game and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear . Rich stereo sound and clear voice capture for a personal, immersive experience premium audio experience for both game and chat audio* â â â â â â â easily adjust game and chat audio to focus on what you want to hear with independent... see more...

• Does this plug in or is it wireless?1 Answers
  • Is it wireless? Is it worth the buy or should I get a different b...2 Answers
  • How are these1 Answers
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
I'm a casual gamer and as a casual gamer I didn't need a headset that costs as much as a console and had more buttons than a space shuttle. What I needed was a comfortable headset that was easy to use, had great sound quality, and was affordable. Earlier today I picked up the new Xbox One Stereo Headset and couldn't be happier. 1.) They're incredibly comfortable. 2.) There are only five buttons (volume up, volume down, mute, and two buttons that allow you to balance the volume between the game and chat.) 3.) The sound quality in both the earpieces and microphone is crisp and clear. I was just playing Battlefield 4 and you can easily hear everything and everyone around you. The sound is very well balanced and believable. 4.) For this level of quality, you can't beat $79.99.

If you're someone who games for six hundred hours a week and needs a tuning fork to adjust every audible intricacy of defiling an opponents remains, this headset probably isn't for you. If you're like me and you're looking for an excellent quality product that's easy to use, look no further.
Help me very for the play with my friends , the audio is perfect and very good the size in my head , my preferred part is the down , so I recomend for the other people's , excited for play with me headset hahah
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Techie Expert
My brother just bought these and he can't even hear anything I say thats how loud they are ! Definitely everyone's favorite thing
Mary F.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Techie Expert
Our headset came with these headphones. WThey work really well with the xbox one. Easy hookup and easier to hear the games or talk to friends.
Heather R.
Heather R.
I love these headphones. I havent had an issue with them yet. I have had these for a while as well!! Perfect for beginners or anyone that is a gamer!!
Jazmyn G.
Jazmyn G.
New Windsor , NY
It's an right headset. After a long time of use it does kind of just decline. But I mean it comes with the Xbox already so unless you have to go out and buy it again it's nice lol.
Techie Expert
I had the wireless headset and they work great i was wandering how these were and if they work great too
Alec H.
Alec H.
It's an okay product. Starts to hurt after playing an hour or so.
The sound quality is good though! Bass, mids & highs are pretty good for the price.
Mic quality is pretty good too.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Collins, CO
My brother absolutely loves his xbox one not only is it a gaming system, but it also allows you to watch netflix and stuff they are definitely the gaming system to have for people who play games.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Richlands, NC
Works a lot better and fits head better than the headphones given when the Xbox one is purchased.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
Is it wireless? Is it worth the buy or should I get a different brand?
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Techie Expert
Does this plug in or is it wireless?
How are these