Microsoft Xbox One Stand Alone Kinect Sensor

by Microsoft

With kinect for xbox one, command your xbox and tv with your voice and gestures, play games where you are the controller and make skype calls in hd. Be recognized and signed-in automatically, and use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture. Kinect for xbox one has a 1080p hd camera, advanced infrared technology and a microphone array with noise isolation for maximum precision in capturing sound and motion. Plus, get a token to download the newest game in the award-winning dance central series, dance central...

How much does the Microsoft Xbox One Stand Alone Kinect Sensor cost and can I find somewhere else that is less expensive ?
How much is this product ?
Is it worth the money ? How can I use it ??
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox One Stand Alone Kinect Sensor!
How would you rate this product?
Michael N.
Drexel, NC
Purchased at: Best Buy
Awesome idea by Microsoft, but underutilized by game developers. Cool to be able to control the TV with voice commands, but this was originally envisioned as a way to detect your physical position/movements to bring games to life in your living room.
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed using this when wanting to workout at home. My downfall was it can be sensitive.
Malachi E.
Pfafftown, NC
just recently bought this kinetic sensor and its a great addition to the xbox one. great product!
liz T.
Bristol , CT
I purchased the Kinect a few years ago when it first got released. It was the hottest items for a gamer. Now it just sits on the box collection dust. It worked very well, I bit pricey not sure what is the price now. Maybe one of this days will take it out and play with it.
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Such a good item to have me and my family loved it easy to set up and use kids play all types of games with Jr they absolutely love it it's the perfect item to have
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,181 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I love the Kinect I can just say Xbox on / off and it’s does the commands. It is inconvenient when there no space but I still use it. It is pricey in my opinion. So I bought mine used from GameStop. It works great. I recommend this system.
Lisette  M.
Lithia, FL
We were not big fans of the kinect. We used it a few times but you really have to be right in front of it for it to sense you. It has been sitting on the TV collecting dust. Not worth the money.
Travis R.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love my Kinect! I use it all the time. Not for games since that is trur there aren't that many great games for it. There are a few though that are amazing. But anyways I use it mostly for the voice commands. "Xbox on, Xbox volume up/down, play Netflix/Hulu" I catch myself starting to "Xbox Volume Up" even when I'm in another room without an xbox. haha Call me lazy but i think that is what made the Xbox worth the money. I expect the Xbox one games to be great so the Kinect was an added bonus.
Logan S.
Belvidere, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
It’s a good product this last me till I was maybe three years he lasted me and then it started like it was old it was getting old everything was getting old are you now then the fans didn’t work as well and then it got overheated a lot and got really hot and if you don’t know there was a big HDMI thing that connected to it and that also that really hot now so I don’t really recommend this item now but you know.
Paul P.
Glen Rock, NJ
This is a product that just needs time for the kinks to be worked put but, overall it was fun. I will be likely to buy a newer version.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tene S.