Microsoft Xbox One Stand Alone Kinect Sensor uploaded by MERZAK B.Microsoft Xbox One Stand Alone Kinect Sensor uploaded by MERZAK B.Microsoft Xbox One Stand Alone Kinect Sensor uploaded by Jenny F.

BY MICROSOFT #19 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

With kinect for xbox one, command your xbox and tv with your voice and gestures, play games where you are the controller and make skype calls in hd. Be recognized and signed-in automatically, and use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly and start recording game clips. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture. Kinect for xbox one has a 1080p hd camera, advanced infrared technology and a microphone array with noise isolation for maximum precision in capturing sound and motion. Plus, get a token to download the newest game in the award-winning dance central series, dance central... see more...

Steve L.
Steve L.
Great Neck, NY
The Kinect has been beaten down a lot in recent years, in large part thanks to Microsoft's foolish decision to force it and its additional cost upon Xbox One users when game publishers still couldn't figure out how to develop for it. But the few game developers who figured it out did a great job. The best games are from Virtual Air Guitar, but Ubisoft has some good ones as well. And it's fun talking to your TV.
Beth D.
Beth D.
Florence, KY
It's honestly scary how functional the Kinect is. I stream video games to Twitch, and love playing Dance Central, so the Kinect is my favorite Xbox One accessory. I love how smart the menus and keywords are for it, though sometimes I feel like I have to yell it more than once for it to do what I want. Artificial intelligence maybe? lol
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I am obsessed with the kinect sensor. I can be pretty lazy afterwork and this allows to make special commands when using the xbox for televisions purposes. If I say "Xbox mute", it mutes the program for me. Definitively worth having in your home!
Mauro D.
Mauro D.
Reading, PA
I think the kinect is a awesome thing to have. Its nice to use to talk to while using netflix. To record videos while you are playing video games. But lately i have been having issues with it shutting off for some reason.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Our Kinect was great for the first year but now it only works every once in a while. We use to use it in place of a remote with the voice recognition technology.
Brent G.
Brent G.
The Xbox One Kinect sensor is way more advanced than the 360 Kinect. It can understand you much easier now as well as track movements easier.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Love this for Xbox it works so good and it was costly but if you go online and play a lot of interactive games and stuff it's worth buying
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
Gamer Expert
Love this you can talk to eat it turns on the Xbox turns it off you can use your hand to control the Xbox it's really nice
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
I've always said the government is keeping an eye on everyone when my man bought one of these.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
I've used this a few times and it's definitely great for more involved games like dance games!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Does anybody actually have the kinect installed on their xbox one?
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Does anyone else feel like you have to scream at the kinect for it to work?
Anne J.
Anne J.
My sons birthday is coming up and he wants the Kinect, is it worth buying? How useful is it? He is into racing games and RPGs.
EvaaMariee L.
EvaaMariee L.
Brooksville, FL
Where can I buy one of these.. ?
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Gamer Expert
Is the kinect on xbox one really worth it? I bought the original xbox one without the kinect and really wondering if I should buy this or not